gyno..... insurance covered?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if some1 has gyno and decides to get surgery dose insurance cover it? if u claim u had it for a period of time not due to anabolics. and if not how much does one cost?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
if some1 has gyno and decides to get surgery dose insurance cover it? if u claim u had it for a period of time not due to anabolics. and if not how much does one cost?
probably not since it is more cosmetic........

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It seems it is hit or miss with getting this covered.. I know if it were ME, i would go in there, say it is painful as ****,and i can't sleep.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yathats wat i would do too just to get it out once and for all...... liftime. if i got gyno ever

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sometimes.....you can get it covered if you claim to be in a lot of pain....but if they even suspect its steroid induced your probably screwed.....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit or miss for sure. I've seen it go both ways. But if it's from anabolics and they suspect/know that, you have a 1% chance of it getting covered.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What is a "Get surgery dose" Is that like a lot of painkillers? And what do you mean "how much does one cost" One surgery?

How the funk is anybody on this board going to able to tell you how much your insurance company will cover? Did you think to ask them?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit or miss for sure. I've seen it go both ways. But if it's from anabolics and they suspect/know that, you have a 1% chance of it getting covered.
I often hear people say things like this, but its not like insurance companies deny your claim for bariatric surgery or heart pressure meds, etc since it was your own fat ass fault for perpetually eating at McDonalds. So I wonder how much of this is just that its what we'd expect the insurance companies to do, vs what they actually do

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah easy but the obese persons condition wasnt caused by something illegal....insurance wont cover hospital visits for recovering crack addicts....but they will cover stuff for alchoholics....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah easy but the obese persons condition wasnt caused by something illegal....insurance wont cover hospital visits for recovering crack addicts....but they will cover stuff for alchoholics....
Sure the gyno was from superdrol, which isn't illegal :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how do you prove that 8 months later tho?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do they prove it wasnt? If they would decline you for use of an illegal substance, they'd have to be able to prove you used something illegal wouldnt they?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dunno...you tell me....whens big bama gettin back from iraq? hes in insurance...hed know....id just play it safe and say i had it from puberty....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i'm not sure either. I've seen enough guys say tho that insurance would decline it, but haven't seen anyone say they've tried it :D

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the only person i know who had it done got his parents insurance to cover like 80 percent of it.....but he was 20 and claimed it was from puberty and got his gp, who was a family freind to back him up, so that doesnt really count....pointless story in fact....im shutting up now....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dr Blau in NY is like 7k for the surgery, but he seems to be one of the best.

I saw on Dr Johns board, he is offering a procedure for like 2k, no scarring, stitches, and you are back up and running in short order.

I think the issue i would have with INS is finding a Dr in my network i would TRUST to do it.. I have read some horror stories.