Tamoxifen during SD if I suspect gyno?

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
I am doing a 3-week SD cycle (10mg for the first 4 days, than 20 mg/d). I am now at day 10 at 20 mg and my right nipple feels slightly burning/itchy (for those who shave their chest, if feels like a small cut that is healing).

I do think I feel a small lump (like a small coin) under my nipple, but I don't know if that is new,.... I forget to feel my nipples to this detail before I started :) It's also not the lump that is painful or itchy, it's more the skin.

The big question of course, is this gyno?

I can take my tamoxifen, but does that also mean I have to end my cycle and start full on with my PCT?

Or can I continue with my cycle (7 days more to go), but also start taking a dose of e.g. 40 mg/d of tamoxifen at the same time?

Anybody any tips?

And isn't gyno suppose to be rare of SD?

Thanks

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i belive in my laat md magazine the anabolic freak recommended 10mg morning 10 evening

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
i belive in my laat md magazine the anabolic freak recommended 10mg morning 10 evening
Do you mean 10mg morning 10 evening during the cycle?

Because I planned another way of dosing for my PCT (60 mg first day, 40 mg day ... to ..and then 20 mg, etc)

But should I finish my cycle? My liver is not going to be happy.....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u wanna continue the cycle fine but dose ur nolva 40 30 30 20 since u got gyno. but ppl will think its too high talk to one of the higher up guys. but ya 10-2x on cycle if gyno spotted

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
if u wanna continue the cycle fine but dose ur nolva 40 30 30 20 since u got gyno. but ppl will think its too high talk to one of the higher up guys. but ya 10-2x on cycle if gyno spotted
Thanks. It's still strange, because gyno should not happen with SD, because it hardy aromatises to estrogen.

Two other options are that it's just a mere inflammation of the gland (steriods to trigger inflammations) or, what somebody else told me, it could be a progestorone gyno, in which case nolva will make it worse.

I think I will wait one day to see how it develops and that start the 10-2x for the remainder of the week.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok
go laydown on the ground
raise ur hand above ur head (make sure its still touching ground
take the other hand and massage ur nipple
feel anything hard?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
massage the nipple of the hand u raised
e.x. u raised ur right hand so the hand is above ur elbow u massage ur right nipple

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i read this on a MD magazine by the anabolic freak becuase some1 was curious if they had it. i recommend that magazine to any1 unlike the other this one has alottt of interesting stuff but i also enjoy the others as well

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt read through this, but I can tell you from experience.....

If you want to prevent gyno on cycle, use and AI. If you start to think you could have gyno (puffy nip level), and you are not taking an AI, start ASAP.

If you actually get gyno on cycle, i have found that this makes mine go away:

Day 1: 30mg Nolva
Day 2: 20mg Nolva
Day 3: 20mg Nolva
Day 4: 10mg Nolva

And then my gyno is gone. I sometimes will cruise at 10mg if I have no more than a week left of the cycle, otherwise i will just bump up the dose of my AI.

fresh08

fresh08

Awards
Hi Jay21, Nattydisaster,

I did your instructions last weekend (sorry for the late reply, I was ill for a few days, missed more than half a week of my 3 week cycle, grrr). It definitely was gyno, the other nipple also started to flare up, became sensitive and lightly swollen. Good instructions to find it!

I did the nolva crash treatment of nattydisaster and within a day the symptions reduced and after 4 days day were gone. I will finish my week (5 days to go) with a 10 mg a day to keep suppressing it before I stop and start my proper nolva PCT.

Thanks for the tips!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
puffy nipples on cycle just means you have too much estrogen floatin' around. most people get puffy/ itchy nipples on test.

you don't have full blow gyno.

if you want, you can take 25mg of nolva every other day until the cycle is over or until the side effects stop, and then hit up 40mg for PCT.

no matter what the manufacturing companies claim, your estrogen levels will go up on superdrol.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah but i didnt say puffy nipples i said lumps ur ud fee something. puffy nipples happen all the time i go on cycle

Soad

Soad

Awards
i take 20mgs when ever my nipples start to get puffy usually the next day is good so i dont use it again till i notice it.. i have alot of nolva..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same always have some nolva just incase a female friend has cancer. ur buddies got gyno or ur lab rat *cough* needs some

animal eater

Awards
you most likely had the complications due to stopping mid cycle. Hormones crashed on you.

StephenSavage

Awards
Thanks. It's still strange, because gyno should not happen with SD, because it hardy aromatises to estrogen.

Two other options are that it's just a mere inflammation of the gland (steriods to trigger inflammations) or, what somebody else told me, it could be a progestorone gyno, in which case nolva will make it worse.

I think I will wait one day to see how it develops and that start the 10-2x for the remainder of the week.
Note this is a common newb/nonothing misconception something does not have to aromatise to cause gyno
usualy most ppl only get quote "progestorone gyno" when on or after taking a progestorone (true enough novla can make it worse but P receptor upregulation) if im not mistaken

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established

Superdrol does not aromatise at all. It does reduce levels of SHBG which can elevate circulating levels of estradiol (through back conversion of estrogen sulfate and just less estrgoen being bound up by SHBG).

qwick

Awards
nolva with sd will cause gyno, please take a look in the pct section for my thread about sd and pp