Nolva - Entire dose once per day?

  1. New Member
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Nolva - Entire dose once per day?


    I've read much about the dosing of Nolva and understand the dosing schemes posted in this forum. But I have seen any reference as to whether to spread the daily dosing out throughout the day, or just take once. What is the norm?

    Also, the Nolva I purchased came with the pump, what's the volume per squirt?

    TIA - M


  2. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    I've read much about the dosing of Nolva and understand the dosing schemes posted in this forum. But I have seen any reference as to whether to spread the daily dosing out throughout the day, or just take once. What is the norm?

    Also, the Nolva I purchased came with the pump, what's the volume per squirt?

    TIA - M
    No need to space out the dosing. As for the second question where did u get the Nolva, different brands..different pump heads.

  3. New Member
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    No need to space out the dosing. As for the second question where did u get the Nolva, different brands..different pump heads.
    PN - Lion brand?

    •   
       

  4. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0

    Is it the vial? If it is then you take two vials for the first week, then one for the next two weeks. It will last you for two cycles of that.

    I take mine before bed.

  5. New Member
    good_guye28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    is there any drawbacks to once a day dosing?

  6. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0

    Nope there is not( messages have to be ten characters now) Otherwise I would have just said no.

  7. New Member
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Is it the vial? If it is then you take two vials for the first week, then one for the next two weeks. It will last you for two cycles of that.

    I take mine before bed.
    No - single 50ML bottle w/ squirt cap.

    M

  8. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0

    20pumps the first week(per day) 10 pumps the next two weeks.

    Or you can go to walgreens and tell them that you need a syringe for giving your baby medicine, and measure it that way.

    By the way I used a search and I found it.

  9. New Member
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Yup - I just did the search and found it too - Mea Culpa...

    Thanks!

    M

  10. New Member
    Yimen E.Cricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    283
    Answers
    0

    When i take the nolva with a syringe, i get a residue on the syringe that the water wont rinse off. I lick and suck the syringe to get all the good stuff... Did i just say that?
    bUT THE SYRINGE GETS PUT AWAY DIRTY EVERY TIME.
    Damn that caps lock. What a useless button. Now everyone knows i look at my hands when i type.

    Does anybody have this problem? I mean with the oily and dirty syringe in your medicine cabinet?

  11. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0

    I wipe it off with a TOWEL OR T-SHIRT EVERYTIME.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do You Take Yohimbine Once Per Day?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
  2. erase once per day
    By boilerfan in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. Dosing AA at 1.5 g Per Day
    By Bruth in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:10 PM
  4. Oral dosing...once or split doses per day?
    By TBigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in