Axis labs Furazadrol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff back instock thought it was banned or they run out or raws ??? Im seeing alot of websites claiming they have it in stock.

I brought 6 bottles from one website they took the money and i never got the products or refund ...... Btw it was a crappy uk site who sold me the furazadrol not axis labs ..

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
can nobody clear this up for me is axis labs furazadrol back instock any nutra or axis labs reps reply please :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
wicked im glad to hear that i love this stuff for cutting :) i will have to order some :)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are u in the UK? if nto why else would you order from there. The U.S is where you want ot be ordering, Ive yet to order from nutra planet, but since ive been on here ive herad remarkabke things about them , so Im gonna give em a shot.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
can nobody clear this up for me is axis labs furazadrol back instock any nutra or axis labs reps reply please :)
Axis Labs Furazadrol should be in stock at most every retailer. There were some problems sourcing raws from China due to the Olympics, but everything is back to normal.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
are u in the UK? if nto why else would you order from there. The U.S is where you want ot be ordering, Ive yet to order from nutra planet, but since ive been on here ive herad remarkabke things about them , so Im gonna give em a shot.
yes im from the uk i will order from nutraplanet next month :)

Axis Labs Furazadrol should be in stock at most every retailer. There were some problems sourcing raws from China due to the Olympics, but everything is back to normal.
Ah i see thats great news i thought it would not come back im very happy :) !!! yay for axis labs :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this products is expensive its like 50 every 2wks for it to be effective. id rather just super dose 19nor tren. or just get the legit. its good stuff but expensive

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
this products is expensive its like 50 every 2wks for it to be effective. id rather just super dose 19nor tren. or just get the legit. its good stuff but expensive

Thank you!!