liquid m1t

dalejmurphy

Awards
I saw on here where oil (olive, safflower) was used as a liquid carrier for m1t, would this make a better carrier than pg or everclear which is used in some liquid product formulations. also you would use 50 ml of solution to disolve 1 gram of powder yielding a 20 mcg/ml solution right?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I saw on here where oil (olive, safflower) was used as a liquid carrier for m1t, would this make a better carrier than pg or everclear which is used in some liquid product formulations. also you would use 50 ml of solution to disolve 1 gram of powder yielding a 20 mcg/ml solution right?
I don't think it would dissolve well in oil. Also your product would yield 50mL @20mg/mL. Remember this is 17aa (methylated) oil isn't going to make you get more into the body. It already passes liver deactivation.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
kitchen chemist dissolved it with no problem in safflower oil. Sldgehmr dissolved it it extra virgin olive oil. Oil is fine and will mask the taste of the M-1T. Its not to get more in the body, its just being used as a carrier. Some are using PG and some have said they are using everclear.

jaketparker

Awards
Everclear? jesus, isnt it hard enough on the liver as it is.....

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
You mention M1T powder. PM me with some info bro. No place I know of carries it...yet.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
candle-call onefast400 or pm designersupps from this board. they both have it, although designer is only $12 per gram up to 50 grams, he will work with you after that for cheaper prices if you are ordering that much

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware of the people dissolving it in oil. So far i've made a good amount of bottles of liquid m1T. I've used peg400, pg, and everclear with success. I drink enough olive oil as it is no need to start dissolving my powders in it. LOL

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
kitchen chemist dissolved it with no problem in safflower oil. Sldgehmr dissolved it it extra virgin olive oil. Oil is fine and will mask the taste of the M-1T. Its not to get more in the body, its just being used as a carrier. Some are using PG and some have said they are using everclear.
10mg/ml is what i got it to dissolve in Oil, everclear didn't even completely dissolve it at 20mg/ml :confused: Needs to be shaken lightly and will go right into solution though.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
sesame oil is used in many M1T products so i gusse its good solvent for androgens

dalejmurphy

Awards
i believe that i may experiment with the olive oil
probably disolve a gram in a hundred ml and make me a 10 mg/ml solution