Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
my friend is thinking about doing a cycle... hes fairly overweight. he wants something to help him cut up. what should i suggest for him

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
btw i know he needs to loose weight first, but hes a major endomorph.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would tell him that until he loses weight and shows himself to be serious there is nothing he can take. It will raise his blood pressure etc..and being big already he may have high blood pressure as it is.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would look into a strict diet and maybe some OTC fat burners.....DCP/Lev reloaded stack is good. maybe some E/C

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
DIet def. You have to be in real good shape to even consider using. Best shape=great results. Thats my opinion.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenbolone acetate,good diet,cardio and weightlifting.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long has he been training? Does he have a base?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I would tell him that until he loses weight and shows himself to be serious there is nothing he can take. It will raise his blood pressure etc..and being big already he may have high blood pressure as it is.
A very good reason to NOT do steroids is obesity. He likely already has blood sugar, cholesterol and bp issue that are common in overweight people and will only be exaggerated by the use of steroids.

If he is a true endomorph then he would do well to simply diet hard and train and cardio with equal effort and he would see excellent results naturally without the health risks of steroid use.

Steroids don't cut you up a good diet and cardio does.

Thor94

Awards
VERY GOOD POINT

How long has he been going to the gym CONSISTENTLY and doing cardio CONSISTENTLY and eating a good diet? First do that THEN when you hit a plateau you can add fat burners. People who just want to take something FIRST usually end up gaining everything back.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bro get him some winstrol bro like winstrol tabs everyday bro 4 weeks you'll get cutttttt and shreddddded.

*disregard this post*

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with diet.... that's key!

Then after about a good 6-8 weeks in the gym (shows he's sticking with it)....

Lean FX & SX

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ok thanks. pretty much what i thought.

its just hard to convince someone that u cant just take a little pill and transform your body. he doesnt understand... he just sees me and thinks that i got the way i am by just shooting steroids. its that bad rap steroids get, but i think it only happens because they are illegal.. and dealers will hype them up and sell them to anyone and everyone to make money. they dont care what shape the person is actually in... so in other words its seen as more of a "body altering drug" instead of a "bodybuilding supplement"