pplex dosent smell. bunk maybe? cell rep help

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got my trisorbagen mdrol finavol and pplex today all 3 had a strong distinctive smell which i love and recognise but the pplex didnt. this is my 1st time opening up pplex bottle and Theres no smell to it. is this usual? or is it bunk? heres the batch number 041508 usually i trust cel but many ppl lately have been gettin nuttin out of cell pplex and posting it up which makes me extremely paranoid about using pplex. any help from cell reps or other who know much appreciated

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Thats the 10 mg caps right?

We've tested that batch and the raws 3 times now and all 3 came back at 99.9% purity +.

Not bunk.

A rumor got started because one kid's training/diet/etc was messed up so he didn't see much, but like I said, an independent lab tested it 3 times.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what the hell is this smell test. i've never noticed any significant smells in my capsules. That's not a good way of determining its legitimacy.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do mainly cuz i love the smell. its a habbit build from my friends or used to be friends. they were drug dealers....... so Yah. and cel. rep thanks alot for testing and takin ti,e of ur personal time

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
i do mainly cuz i love the smell. its a habbit build from my friends or used to be friends. they were drug dealers....... so Yah. and cel. rep thanks alot for testing and takin ti,e of ur personal time

No problem. IF you have any other questions let me know.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you got it.....
what if i get too big? :( hahahhaha and break the GFs hips r u guys liable HAHAHAHAHAH

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell is this smell test. i've never noticed any significant smells in my capsules. That's not a good way of determining its legitimacy.
Seriously. You have some balls to start a thread claiming something bunk over the smell.

The first thing i would look to in smell is the change in filler (which is common).

It would amaze me if you could honestly smell the 10mg of pplex inside the sealed capsules. You could replace a crime dog.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i open the bottle i put my nose inside and sniff the pills. each methyl ph has their own smell. try it out. its like testing how fine it is andbtw 2day was the first dose in the morning pp and before gym pp/finavol. omfg i was hungry the whole day couldnt stop eating wasnt bloated at all andmy w.o. all weight jumped! now i just finished priming for this cycle so i was able to go for 4 hrs w.o. food yesterday and today...... coldnt keep hungrer down i like this stuff/ stack!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
se methyls door have asmell to them

Chlorodrol 50 didn't smell. Epi smelled like egg farts, "sulfer". Mdrol did smell at all but jack me the f uck up, 15lbs.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my hdrol and mdrol smelled even pp dose to a small amounts..... really small