Potassium? How much is too much?
- 12-17-2003, 01:01 AM
- 12-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
- 12-17-2003, 02:24 PM
- 6'1" 182 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
On average I get about 1.5g/day. Most is from food.
12-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Any specific reason for taking the potassium like controlling muscle cramps? If so then I'd say eat it like it's candy about 1g/day But if it's just for everday supplementation then I'd suggest maybe 300mg-500mg/day depeding on how much you get from foods. Remember being a bodybuilder our bodies tend to need more vitamins, nutrients, etc etc.. Recommended dosage doesn't really apply to most of us unless it's an actually bodybuilding supp.Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
12-17-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by jminis
Yeah, I forgot to mention i cramp in my arms(somtimes unbearable after bench day) while on M1T.
I hear m1t is "dry" and causes joint pain.
Well it does do that to me.
Will potassium help this too or is potassium strictly helping muscular cramping.
12-17-2003, 10:18 PM
It seemed to help me on m1t. I had no cramps, I guess it worked.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spatch in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:59 PM
- By Bigdaddyandy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:18 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:35 PM
- By fast89lx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:22 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 09:00 PM