Some stacking advice please.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Some stacking advice please. MANY things to choose from.

My wonderful girlfriend bought me a bunch of stuff. The list is as follows:
One bottle each:
AMS 1 Androstreone
MS 4AD
AMS Arom X
Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore
Competitive Edge H-drol
Kilosport Trenadrol
RPN Havoc
MRI CE2 Hi-Def
Kilosport Clomed
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

All are 60 caps except Havoc(90), CE2(90), Hydroxycut(120) and the Cycle support is a 2 week supply(60 @ 2 per day).
I KNOW I will not be using all of these at the same time. I am looking for advice as to how to best use them. Also what, if anything I will need along with these. I guess I will need at least one more Cycle Support and maybe some post CS. Please recommend a few things and approches to these products. I already have several Whey Protein products along with food so I`m good there. Thanks in advance.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea, i wish my girl would by me all that!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Yes. She is an awesome GF. There goes the tv we were gonna buy!!! Oh well. Goals are to lose a good 30-40 lbs(I know how do do that) and get solid and hard again. I would rather not stack anything TOO rough all at once. I don`t want overkill but I also want to use these in the best way possible.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
no disrespect to your gf , but the money could have been spent wiser ,It looks as though she has walked into the health food store and bought what caught her eye.You have 5 designer steroids /prohormones in there ;2 antiestrogens;one fat burner ;a creatine product and cycle support.
Theres too many products to suggest how you use them because there will be someone out there to disagree. Personally i think you would have been better going for one or two products and keeping it simple,

reptone

Awards
  • Established
no disrespect to your gf , but the money could have been spent wiser ,It looks as though she has walked into the health food store and bought what caught her eye.You have 5 designer steroids /prohormones in there ;2 antiestrogens;one fat burner ;a creatine product and cycle support.
Theres too many products to suggest how you use them because there will be someone out there to disagree. Personally i think you would have been better going for one or two products and keeping it simple,

We have agreed that I will do one cycle with whatever I choose after listening to some recommendations here and doing more research. She will return the rest. She wasn`t completely sure. Just grabbed some notes I had. She made sure everything was returnable before she bought anything.

muller

muller

Awards
^^ He's just jealous :burnout:

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
well you got some options...
you can recomp with either the havoc (30/40/40/50) or the halodrol (75/75/100/100). both are methylated, yet low sides. youre big so you will have to assess your dosages accordingly, those are only suggestions. you could possibly get away with recovering from 4-5weeks of hdrol with your kilo clomed, but i wouldn't do it myself. get a serm, and get a serm if you go with the epi as well. regardless, get a ****in serm, youll eventually need it for the majority of things your awesome girl bought you. use the cycle support for sure during any of these cycles and pct.
you coulg do the havoc stacked with the trenadrol as well, but thats quite a strong cycle right there.
another option is the 1ad/4ad stacked... i have my doubts about those two ams products, but recently have come across some good logs and feedback surprisingly. both are unmethylated and fairly low sides. ontop of that you could run lower dosed halo, or pulse the epi with it.

no matter what drugs you take, your results will be dictated by your diet, and of course your training. but, the results of your training will be dictated by the diet.

what is your training experience? what do you eat? what is your experience with designer steroids and or prohormones? tell us about yourself so we can help point you in the right direction. are you actually 5'6'' 260?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
you can recomp with either the havoc (30/40/40/50) or the halodrol (75/75/100/100). both are methylated, yet low sides. youre big so you will have to assess your dosages accordingly, those are only suggestions. you could possibly get away with recovering from 4-5weeks of hdrol with your kilo clomed, but i wouldn't do it myself. get a serm, and get a serm if you go with the epi as well. regardless, get a ****in serm, youll eventually need it for the majority of things your awesome girl bought you. use the cycle support for sure during any of these cycles and pct.
you coulg do the havoc stacked with the trenadrol as well, but thats quite a strong cycle right there.
another option is the 1ad/4ad stacked... i have my doubts about those two ams products, but recently have come across some good logs and feedback surprisingly. both are unmethylated and fairly low sides. ontop of that you could run lower dosed halo, or pulse the epi with it.

no matter what drugs you take, your results will be dictated by your diet, and of course your training. but, the results of your training will be dictated by the diet.

what is your training experience? what do you eat? what is your experience with designer steroids and or prohormones? tell us about yourself so we can help point you in the right direction. are you actually 5'6'' 260?
Yes. 5`6, now 245(cardio and stomach flu). Used to train a lot 15 years ago. More powerlifting than body building. Always had a football lineman`s frame but smaller stature. I`m eating very clean. No experience with thes things at all. Did clenbuteral a long time ago and just normal supplements.

reptone

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your input. I was hoping to get a lot of responses to this thread but I was wrong.

gelin

Awards
Thanks for your input. I was hoping to get a lot of responses to this thread but I was wrong.
reptone,

You got some replies; I think you were hoping for some creative stacking solutions that just don't exist. The reality is, there aren't many reasons to stack a bunch of orals, especially methylated ones. Also, you don't really want to add hydroxycut (albeit the new formulation) to a cycle where your BP is already going to rise, IMO.

For cutting purposes there are other combos that you could have considered, such as hdrol/ prop, for example, but prop wasn't on the list.

As suggested earlier, keep it simple. Work your ass off and eat cleanly and you should do well.

Jshem22

Awards
whats crackin reptone
i've taken the AMS stack 1andro and 4ad. let me just say "great cycle" for getting bigger and stronger! i put on 20 lbs in 6 weeks and was able to keep 12 of it after pct. my strength went through the roof also.however, it actually made me put on alot of water weight which i dont really think you are wanting. i just thought that would help in your decision. you probably would be better off losing as much weight as possible with dieting and the hydroC and then try a ph cycle. well good luck with whatever you decide....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren/hdrol would be the best recomp IMO, though havoc/hdrol would be pretty good too. at 5'6" and 250, PCT will be quite challenging unless you can really make the most of your cycle. swimming will help in this regard.