SUS 500 and Tren 250 need some advice

crazee77

Awards
I have just started taking sus 500 one week ago @ one pill in the morning and one at night. I was wondering if I should double up on the sus to 2 in morn and 2 at night or maybe even triple OR....stack with the tren 250. I have a couple bottles of each. Im planning on a 6 week cycle or should I go more???? I also have a bottle of arom-x and some milk thistle I am planning on taking afterwards or should I take something else??? and how much should I take.

Other supps im on...
---Muscle Milk 2 scoops once for breakfest, once for supper and sometimes lunch if available.
---Before workout one scoop wheybolic extreme 60, and two scoops after.
---before workout 3 scoops Nano Vapor
vitamins from gnc the joint packs
---I also have some of Gnc s amplified creatine 189 should I take it with the sus or will I be wasting it
---I try to eat about every two to three hours and eat pretty healthy for the most part. fruit, yogert, cottage cheese, grilled chicken, tuna, etc....:bandit:

I have tried 4ad and 1 androstiene in the past as well as 1 cycle of aas sus250 and deca for 10 weeks. Would do the aas again but availibilty is not there anymore. I was 160 feb of 08 now up to 185 march 09. Im 5'9 27 years old. My job consists of a lot of quick fast paced walking. :newbie:

crazee77

Awards
active ingredients: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS (advanced delivery system), in a base of safflower oil, gelatin.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u r already using one form of tren..y stack it with another

crazee77

Awards
I new to phs so was just trying to get the most gain (mass and strength)from a cycle as possible...should I double up if I dont stack it? should I stack the sus with something else. should I save the tren to cut with?

crazee77

Awards
oh yeah i just checked out genetic edge technolgies web site and they called the sus 500 and tren 250 their super stack??!?!?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you are new to the scene...one compound at a time..no stacking. of course you want to get the most gains from a cycle but u also have to think about your health. stacking two tren products i think would wreak havoc on ur bp. dosing should go by how u feel. if u feel fine taking 2 pills a day and arent having any problems..take 3. do you have a pct lined up?

crazee77

Awards
im totaly fine on two a day actually not feelin it as much as I thought I would. nothing compared to the susaton 250 and deca stack lol of course. I only used the arom-x on that. Have any suggestions?? considered arom-x or post rage or 6 0x0 or maybe nova dex??? I seen where you are considerin h-drol?? would that be a good stack?? This will prob be the last ph for a while need to let my body recover for a while.

I started last feb 08 with the susaton 250 and deca stack for 10 weeks-post aromx and milk thistle.
Then jan 09 I did 4ad and 1 androstene for 4 weeks no post
Then feb off 4 weeks
Then march started sus500 2 a day almost done with 2nd week

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u should have let ur body recover with a proper pct after your cycle in january. and u should have taken more time off. and u only used arom-x for an AAS cycle? dude, you really need to do better research before u dive into things.

pct for this i would use
Clomid
PCS or Reversitol
cort blocker
support supp
creatine

crazee77

Awards
im just going off what the sales rep recomended at my gym. Most of the guys I work out are alot worse as far as doing things right lol. what do you mean aas cycle? and are all those post cycles you mention easy to get? and legal without prescription?? the cycle in jan said you only need to take 4 weeks off???

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im just going off what the sales rep recomended at my gym. Most of the guys I work out are alot worse as far as doing things right lol. what do you mean aas cycle? and are all those post cycles you mention easy to get? and legal without prescription?? the cycle in jan said you only need to take 4 weeks off???
exactly i thought u got dooped by a sales rep. dont listen to those people they have no idea what they are talking about, come here and u will find the real answers. AAS stands for Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid. yeah that cycle in january says take four weeks off but ur still using hormones. still need a pct. time on + pct time= time off until next cycle...PM me and ill set u up with everything you need..we need to correct you lol

Filthy McNast

Awards
I've taken both SUS500 and Tren-250 by G.E.T.. Took the SUS500 on a bulking cycle and the Tren-250 on a recent cut. I was very pleased with the results from both. I didn't feel much on either at 2 pills a day. I would take 3/day on non workout days and 4/day on workout days. There will be side effects at that dosage though (nuts will shrink temporarily, loss of libido, minor hair loss, minor back & chest acne, painful calf and back pumps, BP will shoot up). The gains were solid on both products. I would not think they would run so good together as stack. If you haven't done a lot of cycles, I would recommend the SUS500 if you are trying to bulk then when it comes time to cut run a cycle of the Tren-250 with at least (at a minimum 4 weeks off in btw. cycles).

crazee77

Awards
cool what kind of gains did you get and what kind of post did you run?? how long did you run the sus?

Filthy McNast

Awards
On The SUS500 I gained about 11lbs on a 6 week cycle, and kept all of it after the cycle. All my lifts went up and it helped me break plateaus I had hit on the Bench and Squat. Strength stayed up even off cycle. I used the Tren-250 on a cut and lost 8 lbs and still kept going up on all lifts even though I had upped my cardio and cut my carbs. That would be what most impressed me about the Tren-250 is that I was able to keep getting stronger and hitting higher lifts even though I was actually in a cutting phase. Now let me say that I may not handle cuts like others on this board, I don't intentionally use lighter weights for high reps (12-15). I always keep trying to go heavier on compound lifts every week or every other week at least and stay in the 6-10 rep range whether Im on a cut or bulking. It seems to work better for me that way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im totaly fine on two a day actually not feelin it as much as I thought I would. nothing compared to the susaton 250 and deca stack lol of course.
not a surprise :) really you should have gone to more effort trying to find that again.

im just going off what the sales rep recomended at my gym. Most of the guys I work out are alot worse as far as doing things right lol.
and sooooo my question is how many of them are even Layne Norton sized?
He's natural, under 220. You'd think that if they got actual gains they actually kept that it wouldnt be a big deal to hit 220.... So do you want to actually get bigger or just spend a lot of money juicing and do damage to your body instead?

Note this is not an anti-steroids message :D but if you aren't going to use them intelligently, you are better off not using them. adding more doesn't necessarily get you better results, superstacks and all the rest don't do appreciably better than single compound runs.

crazee77

Awards
I deff should of did more research but i did do quite a bit and I knew or read on here general rule of thumb was how long your on is how long you should be off right??!?! Im learnin still some unfortionatly by trial and era and deff want to do things the right way. I deff want to get bigger but like most guys I want it now lol. I am very passionate about working out and eating good, not smoking or drinking. I had work out in the past off and on and never really gained like I wanted. I have never been or felt better now than ever. So with what I have done so far I have been happy with!! and with minimal side effects besides aggression and a lil acne. You gotta learn some how and its especially hard to learn about aas's considerin the fact they are not exactly spoke about freely wink wink.

crazee77

Awards
as far as the sales rep I see everyones point. Theyll tell ya anything to get you to buy. I did however look on here and ask a couple guys @ my gym that have took the sus how it went. They guy at the gym took 2 a day for a month and then went up to 4 a day intill the bottle ran out (about two weeks) and then a post called post rage. so on for six weeks with no sides and 28 lbs gain and is currently cutting and is ripped. I listen and do as much research as I can.

crazee77

Awards
Ok everyone is saying do my homework and I have and all the post cycle everyone is tellin me to get are prescription only so how come you can get pro hormones but not a good otc post??? I just want to get a good post that I can actually get!

crazee77

Awards
thinkin about powerlabs post cycle they sell it in a combo package with the sus500???

anhtheo5

Awards
OP google otcpct and read up on that if you cant get a SERM.

crazee77

Awards
Ok I ordered my post cycle how does this look

week 1-4 Post cycle support, i3c, zma
week 3-5 lean xtreme
week 4-7 activate xtreme and rv1 rage

crazee77

Awards
also got some liver support which ill start my last week

crazee77

Awards
update on the sus 500 no sides other than massive strength and rock hard muscles and a little sleeplessness at first. My bench has went from 230 to 255 in three weeks!!! the 255 was my last set and done it six times with ease deff more strength left!! I have gained around seven lbs. 1-2 weeks two a day, 2-3 week three a day and 3-6 four a day. I feel like I can just keep going and going at the gym I dont want to stop but, I do so not to over train!!! Im loving this stuff!!! deff better than the 1 androstiene and 4ad stack I did earlier.