Decavol stand alone

buquicchioc09

Awards
I am thinking of experimenting with Decavol since there isn't much info about it out there. Is taking it alone even a good idea? Do the gains last with norandro products? What dose do you think i should take it at? What should i take during the cycle? What i should i take for pct? Also how should i space out my doses throughout the day? I am 180 pounds and looking for lean muscle gains for speed and power. I have medium experience with ph's. Also do i have to worry about any libido decrease during cycle?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
decavol converts to deca but at such a low dose, it's not effective at all.

and it's pretty toxic so to get any gains off it, you'd have to dose it so high that you'll end up damaging your liver.

roid13

roid13

Awards
plz do more research before taking any steroid/prohormone......those are all pretty basic questions you should know before even considering touching a product like that

buquicchioc09

Awards
Doesn't sound too effective. I've read it doesn't convert well but i wanted to see for myself. I haven't been able to find a log with decavol being run solo. And i have done tons of research. Im far from an expert but i kno the basics. The questions i was asking were geared more towards what brands. I kno what to take I just wanna kno what products are bs. Thanks

tattoopierced1

decavol converts to deca but at such a low dose, it's not effective at all.

and it's pretty toxic so to get any gains off it, you'd have to dose it so high that you'll end up damaging your liver.
uhh Decavol (from AMS) isnt methylated so liver toxicity isnt an issue. Where do you get "its pretty toxic" from?