Powder Test vs Deca

Sandman187

Awards
I have just purchased test enan powder and deca powder. The only thing is they were not labeled and i was wondering if any of you guys on here could help me out with determining which one is which. One is white crystiline powder that is soft but not like a liquid and the other is a white to off-white powder that has maby a yellowish color to it and it is in hard clumps. The guy i got this from has a lot of people backing him so i hope i got what i ordered. Thanks for any help.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The test enath should be the soft one.. it should get really liquid-like with the heat of your hand.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro my guess would be the off white kind of yellowish tinted stuff is the test enth. Bump for others opinions

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell I don't know but if you are worried about it, I will test it's potency for you.:cool:

mr.zone

Awards
The hard clump powder is the test. deca powder tends to be softer at room temp.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Test enan isn't a powder, it should be like clumpy wax and easily melts to a liquid with a little heat. Deca should be thick and gooey like honey in consistency. This is how i've always gotten it everytime i've ordered them (even from different sources).

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Test enan isn't a powder, it should be like clumpy wax and easily melts to a liquid with a little heat. Deca should be thick and gooey like honey in consistency. This is how i've always gotten it everytime i've ordered them (even from different sources).
Test enan can come in a white powder aswell, one time i ordered and it came this way, every other time it was clumpy wax. I don't order enanthate anymore, cypionate is less annyoning to work with and doesn't smell like ass.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
KC, that's very interesting. I've never seen enan come as a powder, not to doubt you or your source but could it have been cyp instead. Both esters are pretty similar in half-lives that once mixed they act pretty similar. I agree with you that cyp is much less annoying to work with.

I tried making test 500mg/ml as you described in the Conversion forum and it worked really well, in fact i prefer it over regular test 250mg/ml.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
KC, that's very interesting. I've never seen enan come as a powder, not to doubt you or your source but could it have been cyp instead. Both esters are pretty similar in half-lives that once mixed they act pretty similar. I agree with you that cyp is much less annoying to work with.

I tried making test 500mg/ml as you described in the Conversion forum and it worked really well, in fact i prefer it over regular test 250mg/ml.
I thought it could have been cyp too, so i searched around the net at the time and found some pics, cyp is a lot more fluffier then the stuff i got that one time.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
My stuff that i usually get looks like this though :

Sandman187

Awards
the stuff i received was labeled as magnesium pyruvate and dicreatine pyruvate. these are completly different then what i ordered and i have talked to my source about it and he has given me no help at all. do any of you guys have any insight on this matter?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope the source is going to have to do that... unless you do a melt test

Sandman187

Awards
i looked at the melting points of test enan and nandrolone deconate and they are very close to each other and the lab i am trying to get in contact with is not responding to my emails. do any of you guys have any suggestions that i can do to find out which is which. i was thinking about making them and injecting them and the one that was more painful the next day would probally be test. i was thinking about mixing them but i would want to put more test in than deca so i am screwed again. I can't believe it is this hard to figure out the difference. I will never order from this guy again.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i looked at the melting points of test enan and nandrolone deconate and they are very close to each other and the lab i am trying to get in contact with is not responding to my emails. do any of you guys have any suggestions that i can do to find out which is which. i was thinking about making them and injecting them and the one that was more painful the next day would probally be test. i was thinking about mixing them but i would want to put more test in than deca so i am screwed again. I can't believe it is this hard to figure out the difference. I will never order from this guy again.
Can you take some pics bro? Post em up.

Sandman187

Awards
i have a friend that has a digital camera and i will try to get it and post it on here to see if you guys can tell.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Cool bro, if no one here can figure it out i'll post it a couple boards for you and eventually someone will know exactly which is which.

Sandman187

Awards
thanks bro, i appreciate it. I will try to get a pic as soon as i can. BTW, i wanted to ask you something, i will email you.

delreno

Awards
?

thanks bro, i appreciate it. I will try to get a pic as soon as i can. BTW, i wanted to ask you something, i will email you.
Im in the exact same boat as far as products and not being able to make out whats what and the source is not helping at all ill e-mail hin 3 times and the sucker doent respound anylonger "will be the last time I order from this guy.Mine is an off white that clumps kinda waxy and the other is just powder it was shipped ina plastic and sealed foil packet its a poder that off white also.
the first one started to melt in my hand once I handle it for a while and the other just stays powdery??
if anyone can help please do so.
thank you
delreno

Jason161

Awards
Im in the exact same boat as far as products and not being able to make out whats what and the source is not helping at all ill e-mail hin 3 times and the sucker doent respound anylonger "will be the last time I order from this guy.Mine is an off white that clumps kinda waxy and the other is just powder it was shipped ina plastic and sealed foil packet its a poder that off white also.
the first one started to melt in my hand once I handle it for a while and the other just stays powdery??
if anyone can help please do so.
thank you
delreno
The one that melts should be test..According to *edit* Matt D sorry

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What you need to do is a melting point test.. it is not hard.. just takes some time

Sandman187

Awards
I made one of mine yesterday. I think it might have been the deca because i did a freezer test and it didnt cloud up. I am sending it out to a lab to see for sure what it is. i want to make sure i am putting what i think is the right thing in my body.