my 14 yr old cousin wants 2 juice how can i stop him?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
Here is the deal. Matt (my cousin) is 14 very strong and tall for his age. His 23 yr old brother is huge and is a personal trainer. he idolizes him. i have told him every side affect of superdrol and everything else he wants 2 run and he just wont listen. he thinks nothing can happen to him and he wants to be bigger now. any suggestions on what i can do? i am going to show him everybodys reply on here to prove its just not family that thinks he shouldnt do it at his age. thanks everybody.

Lurk

Lurk

Awards
Ask him if he thinks a cute little set of b-cup man titties will look good on him, cause that is what he will get a few months after he finishes s-drol.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
It won't be that effective at his age as his natural test levels will be high and will cause more harm than good. He will still be going through pubity, you really dont want to **** with your hormones then and the effects could be really bad.

He will grow a vagina.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why isn't his 23 year old brother trying to stop him?

tell him about Edwards here on AM (hasn't been on in a long time). Has one normal testicle, one the size of a raisin. He did superdrol at 16..... Tell me how attractive that is the first time you take off your pants for some head in the staircase at high school

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks everybody! please reply more! his brother is a freakin fag. i would do something but he is like 2x my size been on juice for like 4 years. he wasnts 2 play football next year but roid testing is more common now and he wont be able 2 pass. he ran mdrol a month ago without PCT!!! how dumb is that. im doin all i can. he actually took it while going through a growth spurt lol so he thinks his growth is from mdrol HELP ME!!

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
oh easy ejl, his bro bought it for him. he only cares for himself. thats why its basically up 2 me to basically save his life i dont want my cuz in the hospital at 14

revamping

Awards
IMO i no i'll prob get ridiculed here but my first cycles when I was delving into test and d-bol for highschool football was when I was 16, it's fine if u run ur cycle right, pro-hormones are weak compared to that shiat. 14 is a little young but i don't think the hormone issue ithe problem, i got tested by my doc and everything and i recovered fine. If he runs this atleast help him out and get him some proper pct of toremefine. I remember how it was, football is life and nothing will stop u from being the best, it's f'ing highschool, clicks, shallow people and people take on "movie roles". I think the biggest thing to worry about is the joint, ligament and bone damage. In personal experience tell him his body hasn't grown enough to support that muscle growth and to expect injuries. Also tell him nothing will do as much for him as gaining speed, thats what coaches want. Tell him to just up his protein intake and wait until jr. year, best advice to really make him stop now, as he has already made the decision and will be running them eventually.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
tell him that he wont go any taller again, the height hes at now may be ok for his age, but hell stop growing and will be a midget for the rest of his life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO i no i'll prob get ridiculed here but my first cycles when I was delving into test and d-bol for highschool football was when I was 16, it's fine if u run ur cycle right, pro-hormones are weak compared to that shiat. 14 is a little young but i don't think the hormone issue ithe problem, i got tested by my doc and everything and i recovered fine. If he runs this atleast help him out and get him some proper pct of toremefine. I remember how it was, football is life and nothing will stop u from being the best, it's f'ing highschool, clicks, shallow people and people take on "movie roles". I think the biggest thing to worry about is the joint, ligament and bone damage. In personal experience tell him his body hasn't grown enough to support that muscle growth and to expect injuries. Also tell him nothing will do as much for him as gaining speed, thats what coaches want. Tell him to just up his protein intake and wait until jr. year, best advice to really make him stop now, as he has already made the decision and will be running them eventually.
How old are you now?

mcbeets

Awards
my brothers friend who is 14 took a cycle of Spawn without knowing anything about it...he knew nothing of cycle support, PCT, liver detox..ect..... f ucking morons at the supp. shop he went to let him buy it and told him nothin about it.

with that being said..how do you think it effected him?? would it be better if he cycled it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my brothers friend who is 14 took a cycle of Spawn without knowing anything about it...he knew nothing of cycle support, PCT, liver detox..ect..... f ucking morons at the supp. shop he went to let him buy it and told him nothin about it.

with that being said..how do you think it effected him?? would it be better if he cycled it?
interestingly at that age, the liver + general cycle support stuff is somewhat less important. PCT is far more important tho at that age than say it is at mine as you can totally fack up your hormone production.

mcbeets

Awards
would his body be in less danger if he pulsed it? i know he wont stop but i wanna put him in the right direction

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell his parents and let them do their job. If they don't see stopping him a priority then you're pretty much done and let him make his own mistake.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope! you are pretty much screwing up growth hormone production regardless, and run significant risk of throwing pituitary function out of whack.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short term results will be great! Mid to long term results will be probably a life long health related issue. Not to mention possible mental side effects... Kids will do whatever it is they want to do. Our jobs as parents, relatives and friends is help them understand why their decision may be a poor one. When it comes to messing with their health but within the confines of the law, it becomes a much harder issue to resolve because there's little support other than their parents/guardians.

When you're dealing with ignorant or careless parents your ability to steer them in the right direction is pretty much shattered.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
kick him SQUARE in the nuts and give him titty twisters til they bruise and tell him that taking superdrol will do WORSE than that to his body.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's my personal opinion that as a parent you need to pay attention to the social issues and risks associated with your childs social/school circles. if you have an athletic child then they're going to have higher risks in certain areas than your child who's in theatre, band,cadets etc.

Steroids, drugs, alcohol and sex are all things a young athlete needs to understand.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take him out back and kick his a s s , he will be in the hospital but at least he will recover from the beating, he wont from superdrol, god people are retarded, and his brother should be killed by a firing squad, hey Ill kick his a s s for you, gladly!

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
what about being sterile. at his age he can rly screw over in that area

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
if his bro give shi mdrol ima have 2 give him igf 2 or sustain alpha so his balls will be okay. he just doesnt get it. he wants 2 be like ronny coleman u know how hard that is. and i cant let him make a mistake this could effect him 4ver we are blood not just friends he is fam dude

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got an idea. if your old enough... you take the m drol, or ill send you some m1ts get diesel and you go kick his brothers a s s , what a douche of all the people hes a personal trainer and a juicer, he should know soooo much better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about being sterile. at his age he can rly screw over in that area
Honestly i think most of us are hoping for that for him and his brother, as it will likely enhance the intelligence of the gene pool :)

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yea this is pretty crazy man...i would emphasize the dangers and put together a presentation for him of all the negatives that can happen. Put toghether a PP presentation with lots of info, vidoes, true stories, horrors, etc. If the material is presented well and concise rather than just yelling and constantly lecturing him, your more likely to get through.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, now that I think about it that sounds better than just beatin g both their heads in like I suggested. its still an option though!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ask him what he thinks about having to give himself shots everyweek for the rest of his life just to have normal testosterone levels. HRT will be in his future if he is not educated... not to mention all the other bad stuff in store for him..kick his ass if it comes down to it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Guys I know this kid and have given him my talk and told him about it. He doesn't care, but is starting to listen to me and OP though. The problem is he is already around 6 foot so he doesn't care to be any taller. He is also oblivious to other things that will affect him later in the life because of his ignorance and immaturity. I wish his brother would stop giving them to him, but he just wont give him AAS, but will give him DS/PH

Myself and swoldierboy explained to him about hrt and he didn't really care about that either. Sterility I have tried to explain to him along with swoldierboy and he is listening slowly but surely.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ppl who are asking about there own kids, start ur own freakin thread. im going to his house 2nite and ima see what i can do. i feel that no matter what i say he is gonna take mdrol so if he does i feel like its my job to give him the right PCT so his hormones stay somewhat okay

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude give him something milder if your positive hes gonna do it, a non methyl or something, jesus y superdrol of all of them. I wish you luck though, god is with you on this one.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
He has his mindset on superdrol because of his brother. Myself along with swoldierboy have tried talking him out of it and onto something else and it is all he knows.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what a tough spot to be in, when I was young i used prolabs cycle- 4 andro -diol I was 18 or 19 too young, worked out hard but had weak nutrition, all I got was acne MASSIVE mood swings and depression that seemed to last for almost a year after. What a nightmare that was. Hes in for way worse, maybe your boy and you together could rock his older brother, he should go to jail for giving a minor superdrol, I wish I could join you to try to help him, we owe it to others guys to help when help is needed , to share our success a nd failures ( and horror stories ) Were all in this together!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry to ask this here guys, i was in on this thread for sure, how in the hell do I rep or neg people? I just got negged for telling a guy he was making a mistake adding new 1 ad to a test prop and winny cycle cause he wont know if its working and he negs me
what a joke!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry to ask this here guys, i was in on this thread for sure, how in the hell do I rep or neg people? I just got negged for telling a guy he was making a mistake adding new 1 ad to a test prop and winny cycle cause he wont know if its working and he negs me
what a joke!
u cant rep or neg anyone because ur in the red already. hes not stacking the 1ad and winny anyway so it doesnt matter

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i got negged for asking a question on my first day, then for saying it was stupid to stack test with dhea, a weak ams prohormone.

anyways, little boys and there rep power, like i care anymore. Im here for knowledge and to help nice people.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Don't his parents give a crap?
I don't believe swoldierboy has gone and told his counsins mom yet. She does know about the older cousin though and has kicked him out of the house for it. But regardless the younger kid doesn't care. and their is not really much his mom can do about it since the older cousins uses and has huge access to them

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what a tough spot to be in, when I was young i used prolabs cycle- 4 andro -diol I was 18 or 19 too young, worked out hard but had weak nutrition, all I got was acne MASSIVE mood swings and depression that seemed to last for almost a year after. What a nightmare that was. Hes in for way worse, maybe your boy and you together could rock his older brother, he should go to jail for giving a minor superdrol, I wish I could join you to try to help him, we owe it to others guys to help when help is needed , to share our success a nd failures ( and horror stories ) Were all in this together!
Yeah its pretty hard. He pretty much wont listen to swoldierboy or myself because we aren't as big as his brother, but we wont ever be 6'0 225LBS of pure muscle so I guess we are in trouble with helping him. Which makes absolutely no sense because size does not determine knowledge as we have obviously learned in this industry

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, I hate to say it but this might be the sort of situation where the cops need to get called on the older brother. probably wont help tho

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.
remind me never to ask you for log pictures :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds bad man. I think swoldier boy and I will sit down and show him this thread and let him see exactly what the possibilities are. I have showed him other stories as well trying to talk him out of it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
First off the borther could get arrested secondly i knew someone who was 16 and took steroids and it messed him up by age 21 he had cronic hair loss, he had horrid acne from about 16-18 he constantly had headaches and nausea he got sick more, by 20 he developed man boobs i wouldnt doubt that he will face heart problems later on. I havent exactly asked him about his manhood but i cant imagine what they look like. If this kid is that ignorant that he wants to take steroids at 14 then the only way to prove it to him is this.

Ask him if he wants to go through high school with his face like this? (note this is severe case but it shows)

Honestly i saw first hand how it messes people up there are sooo many horrid things that can happen expecially at age 14!!!!!! seriousely i didnt even know what GNC was at that age! my god tell him to ask himself if he would rather look good for when he is 14-16 or look like and feel like crap from 16-100.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
remind me never to ask you for log pictures :D
sounds bad man. I think swoldier boy and I will sit down and show him this thread and let him see exactly what the possibilities are. I have showed him other stories as well trying to talk him out of it.
I cant stand people like that. the sh!t i went thru was so embarrassing and painful, and other adjectives as well. someone needs to get the authorities involved. 14. unf!ckinbelievable.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
me and texaslifter89 will sit down with him over spring break. i dont wanna get the cops involved cause both are my cousins ans if matts brother goes to jail his mom (my aunt) will have 2 bail him out

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya that might be pushin it, you could ruin more than just his health by doing that ( your family ties forever? ) its a tough spot, I feel for you at least you two have the hearts to try, these days seems most people dont give 2 shts about the guy next to him

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i just dotn wanna be visiting him in a hospital bed one day cause he didnt listen 2 me. i know ive done more than enough but still i feel like its my job now since i know about it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just dotn wanna be visiting him in a hospital bed one day cause he didnt listen 2 me. i know ive done more than enough but still i feel like its my job now since i know about it
you probably wont be visiting him in the hospital even in worst case scenario, but there are soooooooo many other negative outcomes that it isn't funny. Just the total loss of sex drive alone should be frightening at that age.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
well especially at his age his blood pressure can go sky high, kidney failure from not drinking water and so much more

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, kick him in the nuts a couple times really ****ing hard and say "this is what your balls will feel like for the rest of your life"