my 14 yr old cousin wants 2 juice how can i stop him?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    Here is the deal. Matt (my cousin) is 14 very strong and tall for his age. His 23 yr old brother is huge and is a personal trainer. he idolizes him. i have told him every side affect of superdrol and everything else he wants 2 run and he just wont listen. he thinks nothing can happen to him and he wants to be bigger now. any suggestions on what i can do? i am going to show him everybodys reply on here to prove its just not family that thinks he shouldnt do it at his age. thanks everybody.

juice all you want.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Unfortunately he will care when during his 20's and 30's When he's supposed to be having the best sex of his life,his d.i.c.k. just won't get as hard as it used too and won't even stay semi hard for very long without going limp and it will stay this way forever. The only change will be that it will get worse in your 40's and 50's...But good luck with that..
    Show your cousin this POST. That would make me think.
    •   

3. i know. i am this weekend

4. show him the videos on youtube of greg valentino trying to drain his blood from his biceps

5. tell him you heard about some better stuff.. take his money, fill a bottle with sugar pills and i bet hell ride out the placebo..

6. thats a thought that me and texaslifter 89 were gonna do maybe fill mdrol with flour and let him think he is on something

7. just go pick something up at the shop that resembles the pill..

tell him to eat a sh** load too because he'll need the calories, and i bet the kid will think hes superman

8. hahaha so true. ill see what be and texaslifter89 wanna do come up with a plan. ima show him the thread but not the ones where ppl say to give him different pills

9. I meet a 16 yr old at the gym doing the same thing. His moms boyfriend knew his **** and this young man was going to risk his health. I wrote down a short list of problems and asked him to look it up for himself on the net. It seems that moms idiot er boyfriend came with him to the gym the next week and brought mom along. As we set there I listened to an ass so I asked if he ever did steroids. I pulled my gear out of my bag and said here is a 1.5 needle and test e. O yea plenty of times so I gave him a needle and asked him to show the boy how its done. O its just pills its ok, no its not, different compounds still high risk health risks. Younger the user greater the risk. Any compound taken to alter your body has its risks...Mom told me that my stull was illegal, no Its a RX for a health problem. I opened the needle and asked how would you like to self inject 2X a week for life? And don't forget the 6 visits to the doctor per year and since you like needles, you get to have your blood drawn 4X per year...Oh yea its just pills, gyno, and all the problems that go along with it. Damage to your growth plates, balls the size of an acorn instead of a walnut.Hormonal issues and just maybe low testostrone levels so you to can have legal gear. Ask him to look up these health risks with you and there are ways to reach his goals without the risks. Help him understand and learn the positive ways to build his body in healthy ways... If he has any questions I'll be online sat afternoon....these other guys will be glad to help him if he will just ask........................... .good luck and I hope he will see there is a safe and healthy way to reach his goals.
  10. Never enough

I was looking around, and although this doesn't help a whole lot, Anavar doesn't close growth plates. interesting tidbit. Its the ONLY one that doesn't.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. he wants to be like ronnie coleman and obviously the only way is to juice. if he wants 2 compete and juices now, he wont be able 2 for a long time cause they test.

12. i totally understand why he wants to juice. i took superdrol my senior year of highschool for football and we went to state. but testing wasnt going on back then. and i went to a small school and they honestly didnt care. but he will be going to a 5A school and there prob will be testing. why not lift natural now and when ur 22 23 juice u will be just as big if u take the right supplements and eat ur butt off and lift super hard plus u will be totally safe. am i right or am i being over protective of matt??

13. Everything right here is from Matt...and i quote.."no kid has ever died from steroids. and i alreadyt figured out a plan i am going to adopt a white boy so scratch out sterility. and u ask about sex life? im only gonna take mdrol once a year with proper PCT and organ protectors. anything else?? guys i know he wont listen...not my fault. he thinks cause its legal for an adult to take its safe as long as he takes it right. help a nigga out here

14. I ran my first @ 17, stopped once I realized what I was taking, I had no clue took it standalone. I did though @ 18, learned enough I think about it. I think back and wish I didn't get into it so young or even at all cause now I never will know my true potential.

Ive done 4-5 oral cycles, 1 injectable.

Even though I wish I had not began this part of the game, I am planning on another. Oxymoron. I know. Im older though and much wiser, kids tend to have the mentality to think they're invincible and be scatterbrain, I admit me too. Not everything went as planned when I ran my first or 2nd. But, now I realize the importance. All my friends want the glory of it all but cant put in the time to diet or take precautions.

2 be honest, I didn't see the real dedication till I stopped asking mom and dad for money and had a car and job.

15. This pisses me off. Beat his older brother down with 3 1/2" pipe if he is stupid enough to let his sibling do this. Man...people like this....NNNNNGHH....Only because he is your family am I holding back my true opinions here -.- I will pray though that he gets some kinda sense showing up and doesnt go through with it.

16. we have convinced him to hold off for now thankfully. He is going to be going on a little trip with us this thursday though so we can school him on some more information
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

17. Obviously the brother doesnt care about the little guy if he's willing to let him start at such a young age. So i doubt he'd take much offense to you stepping up to the plate, and smacking him for acting like an ignorant impatient little douche! IMO lol

18. at this kids size and age with proper diet, protien intake, and a good workout
    he would see more gain in the long run than if he juiced...hell he probably still has 3 or 4 years...probably more before his body reaches his genetic potential imo..
    does he realize that once he juices he will never see the same level of gains while off gear that he had before taking it... he will be stuck in a constant cycle of juicing to get any type of decent gains and most of us know what that does to your body...

19. good post but more like 7-8 years

20. This is BS, if my little brother wanted to juice I'd kick his ass. I can't believe that an older sibling who is looked up to and is supposed to trully care about the wellbeing of their sibling would actually allow and aid in this type of activity. The older brother needs his head knocked in. I'm available from 6-7 PM CST on weeknights to knock some sense into this *******.

BEAST

21. Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    This is BS, if my little brother wanted to juice I'd kick his ass. I can't believe that an older sibling who is looked up to and is supposed to trully care about the wellbeing of their sibling would actually allow and aid in this type of activity. The older brother needs his head knocked in. I'm available from 6-7 PM CST on weeknights to knock some sense into this *******.

BEAST
    Haha agreed. Until i became an adult, in the sense of age and mental capabilities my family had my ass on lock in regards to decisions like this. The one thing an italian family is good for is many relatives with your best interest at heart...

To OP, it's nice to see you have the kids back. But the older brother might be the one who needs to see this thread... Complete strangers that care more about the health of his flesh and blood than him. Might help him see that he's acting like an *******

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why isn't his 23 year old brother trying to stop him?

tell him about Edwards here on AM (hasn't been on in a long time). Has one normal testicle, one the size of a raisin. He did superdrol at 16..... Tell me how attractive that is the first time you take off your pants for some head in the staircase at high school
    i just loled everywhere.

23. yeah...his brother herb is a ****

24. just out of curiousity, how is he getting his hands on the super?GNC doesnt carry it and since he cant drive to the supp shop y not tell his mother or father to look out for what he is purchasing? If his older brother is giving it to him that is seriously fuc*** up sit your cousin down and tell him he cant do that to someone he loves

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    This is BS, if my little brother wanted to juice I'd kick his ass. I can't believe that an older sibling who is looked up to and is supposed to trully care about the wellbeing of their sibling would actually allow and aid in this type of activity. The older brother needs his head knocked in. I'm available from 6-7 PM CST on weeknights to knock some sense into this *******.

BEAST
    Im in too, fuk, ill go him myself, I dont give a fck how tough and big he thinks he is, I guarantee Im angrier about things , grrrrr lol

HHUULLLKKKKKK MMMAAADDDDD

26. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im in too, fuk, ill go him myself, I dont give a fck how tough and big he thinks he is, I guarantee Im angrier about things , grrrrr lol

haha see its not about how big the other person, its about how seriosuly mad you are..or how many diest test hc you take before you go and have a talk with him

27. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post

Is this the Tren speaking ? lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    oh easy ejl, his bro bought it for him. he only cares for himself. thats why its basically up 2 me to basically save his life i dont want my cuz in the hospital at 14
    lol dude you think he will die cause he runs superdrol at 14?

is it a dumb ass idea? yes, but its not the end of the world...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

29. read the thread...i didnt say he will die...

30. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Is this the Tren speaking ? lol
    yes it is the tren speaking, but im a loose fuking cannon without this crap, I just know that when I get mad I will be angrier than 90% of the people i square off against, doesnt mean ill win, but if I dont ill come back, if i lose again, ill come bcak if i lose a 3rd time, Ill just shoot the fuking guy in the throat , he wins the fight s I win the war. seriously somethines getting your ass kicked isnt so bad, theres always someone tougher out there thats for sure, no matter how tough we think we all are, by the way, I certainly hope it doesnt sound like Im thinking im the toughest cause im actually not I just put my temper against anyones and the rest sorts itself out.
    and when it comes down to it we all have to die sometime

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should my cousin go on TRT???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:48 AM
  2. 14 yr old cousin takin mdrol! help!
    By Swoldierboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:17 PM
  3. The fat ugly cousin your ashamed of
    By TheGunslinger in forum Training Forum