my 14 yr old cousin wants 2 juice how can i stop him?
- 03-11-2009, 07:01 PM
what a tough spot to be in, when I was young i used prolabs cycle- 4 andro -diol I was 18 or 19 too young, worked out hard but had weak nutrition, all I got was acne MASSIVE mood swings and depression that seemed to last for almost a year after. What a nightmare that was. Hes in for way worse, maybe your boy and you together could rock his older brother, he should go to jail for giving a minor superdrol, I wish I could join you to try to help him, we owe it to others guys to help when help is needed , to share our success a nd failures ( and horror stories ) Were all in this together!
- 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
- 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Im sorry to ask this here guys, i was in on this thread for sure, how in the hell do I rep or neg people? I just got negged for telling a guy he was making a mistake adding new 1 ad to a test prop and winny cycle cause he wont know if its working and he negs me
what a joke!
03-11-2009, 07:39 PM
03-11-2009, 07:43 PM
ya i got negged for asking a question on my first day, then for saying it was stupid to stack test with dhea, a weak ams prohormone.
anyways, little boys and there rep power, like i care anymore. Im here for knowledge and to help nice people.
03-11-2009, 08:18 PM
03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
03-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I dunno, I hate to say it but this might be the sort of situation where the cops need to get called on the older brother. probably wont help tho
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM
I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.
03-11-2009, 08:34 PM
03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
First off the borther could get arrested secondly i knew someone who was 16 and took steroids and it messed him up by age 21 he had cronic hair loss, he had horrid acne from about 16-18 he constantly had headaches and nausea he got sick more, by 20 he developed man boobs i wouldnt doubt that he will face heart problems later on. I havent exactly asked him about his manhood but i cant imagine what they look like. If this kid is that ignorant that he wants to take steroids at 14 then the only way to prove it to him is this.
Ask him if he wants to go through high school with his face like this? (note this is severe case but it shows)
Honestly i saw first hand how it messes people up there are sooo many horrid things that can happen expecially at age 14!!!!!! seriousely i didnt even know what GNC was at that age! my god tell him to ask himself if he would rather look good for when he is 14-16 or look like and feel like crap from 16-100.
03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
03-11-2009, 11:16 PM
me and texaslifter89 will sit down with him over spring break. i dont wanna get the cops involved cause both are my cousins ans if matts brother goes to jail his mom (my aunt) will have 2 bail him out
03-11-2009, 11:18 PM
ya that might be pushin it, you could ruin more than just his health by doing that ( your family ties forever? ) its a tough spot, I feel for you at least you two have the hearts to try, these days seems most people dont give 2 shts about the guy next to him
03-11-2009, 11:51 PM
i just dotn wanna be visiting him in a hospital bed one day cause he didnt listen 2 me. i know ive done more than enough but still i feel like its my job now since i know about it
03-12-2009, 07:16 AM
03-12-2009, 12:03 PM
well especially at his age his blood pressure can go sky high, kidney failure from not drinking water and so much more
03-12-2009, 01:29 PM
IMO, kick him in the nuts a couple times really ****ing hard and say "this is what your balls will feel like for the rest of your life"
03-12-2009, 01:58 PM
i have had personal experience with aching balls cause i didnt take pct right when i was younger and ima tell him how it feels
03-12-2009, 02:19 PM
03-12-2009, 02:21 PM
found this at discountanabolics. I woulda just posted link but my post count is to low
Teenagers / 20 year olds and Prohormones/Steroids
I have been getting an increasing number of messages from individuals under eighteen asking me advice about prohormones. Although, I don't mind having these types of discussions with them, I feel as though I have typed the side effects up for them numerous times and still have trouble detering them from using them, so I want to outline some of the potential risks involved with teenagers using prohormones.
When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time peroid, supplementing with extrogenous hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates. Here is a list of a few.
1) Premature closing of growth plates. This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. I have known people who are 18+ who have continued to grow in height. Scientists know that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.
2) Impotence. Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.
3) Liver/Kidney Problems. I hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? I doubt it. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.
4) Gyno or "bitch tits". I believe this using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers because of already fluxating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.
5) Hair loss/acne/prostate aggrevation, etc. All of these can be increased and agrevated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.
6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you now many years down the road there won't be problems?
Being a teenager can be difficult as it is. Getting used to your own body image can be hard if you feel you're different than everyone else. Many teenagers turn to bodybuilding to help improve that image, and that can be a very healthy thing. However, when a teenager becomes obsessed or is only after short term goals of getting ripped in 6 weeks then it can be a very serious problem when prohormones/steroids get in the mix.
1) Abuse. There is a high potential for abuse when individuals turn to prohormones/steroids when they aren't mature enough to handle them. Most of these individuals had these substances recommended to them by friends with erroneous data presented to them on how to use them and how they work. I have seen teenagers on this board claim to never come off cycles of Mag-10 and 1AD. There is no reason to abuse your body like that. Never coming off hormones can have even greater risks than using them for the short term, such as halting normal hormone production permantely. If you have a problem and want to discuss it with us, please post it.
Using steroids and prohormones underage can have very obvious legal implications. Since all prohormones have labels on them indicated that they are not for use for individuals under 18, you take into liability not only yourself and your family, but risk liability on the manufacturer and seller who sold these substances to you. By doing this, you are hurting the community who use these substances responsibly. Take responsibility for yourself and stay away from these. Causing harm to yourself is one thing, but everytime a teenager uses prohormones, the potential for them being banned increases. Here are some other problems
1) Drug testing. If you are a teenager playing sports, using steroids and prohormones can seem like a good idea to increase your performance. How would it look if you suddenly got tested for them? Being tested for prohormones WILL SHOW UP AS STEROIDS. You will have no recourse for this, and could potentially find yourself being investigated by the authorities.
2) Purchasing steroids is already illegal, but purchasing prohormones can have implications as well. As I already said, on all bottles of prohormones there is a label saying "Not for use for individuals under 18". That is not just printed on there as a joke, that is on there for a reason. If you bought these substances underage and then got into trouble or had one of the side effects listed above from taking these, what do you think your parents are going to do? They are probably going to sue the manufacturer, sue the seller, and possibly contact their congressmen demanding these substances be banned. You just screwed everyone because you were in a hurry to get some quick muscle. Take into consideration the rest of us before you make your irresponsible purchases.
Please read this over and think about what your goals are a long time before you decide to take your health into jeopardy and risk legal repercussions by using prohormones and steroids as a teenager. You not only endanger yourself, but all of us who want to or may want to use prohormones one day. We all want to have good gains and have pefect bodies, thats why we're here. But rushing into things and abusing susbstances is not the answer. There is absolutely no justification for teenagers to use prohormones or steroids. None. So, before you decide to use them - please take some time out, and make a post describing your training, diet and supplemenation. I know that me and the other members of the board would be more than happy to help you make some changes to your diet and training to help gain naturally, without the use of androgens. Doing this, you will save us all a a lot of grief.
** found on another board **
Reply With Quote
03-12-2009, 03:41 PM
that helped alot dude. thanks ima show him this thread this weekend and hopefully it helps. his answer for everything is, "but i will be big" i have said matt what if u cant have kids? "so? I will be big" he doesnt get it. he also says nobody has died from steroids. sure ppl have committed suicide but there is no proof that someone has died from heart problems from steroids. if someone can post something about ppl who have severe problems linked to juice please post as much info as u have thanks
03-12-2009, 03:49 PM
03-12-2009, 03:52 PM
A good ole fasion belt will solve it right up,thats whats wrong with kids these days,no whippins,my sons butt would be black and blue if i even heard him talk about doing it.
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
03-12-2009, 04:02 PM
theres no ruling out the steroids as a factor in terms of how young it affected him.
03-12-2009, 04:04 PM
03-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Unfortunately he will care when during his 20's and 30's When he's supposed to be having the best sex of his life,his d.i.c.k. just won't get as hard as it used too and won't even stay semi hard for very long without going limp and it will stay this way forever. The only change will be that it will get worse in your 40's and 50's...But good luck with that..
Similar Forum Threads
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:48 AM
- By Swoldierboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM
- By TheGunslinger in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:12 AM
- By Joshua86 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 29Last Post: 05-03-2009, 09:13 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:39 PM