my 14 yr old cousin wants 2 juice how can i stop him?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. ask him what he thinks about having to give himself shots everyweek for the rest of his life just to have normal testosterone levels. HRT will be in his future if he is not educated... not to mention all the other bad stuff in store for him..kick his ass if it comes down to it


  2. Guys I know this kid and have given him my talk and told him about it. He doesn't care, but is starting to listen to me and OP though. The problem is he is already around 6 foot so he doesn't care to be any taller. He is also oblivious to other things that will affect him later in the life because of his ignorance and immaturity. I wish his brother would stop giving them to him, but he just wont give him AAS, but will give him DS/PH

    Myself and swoldierboy explained to him about hrt and he didn't really care about that either. Sterility I have tried to explain to him along with swoldierboy and he is listening slowly but surely.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. ppl who are asking about there own kids, start ur own freakin thread. im going to his house 2nite and ima see what i can do. i feel that no matter what i say he is gonna take mdrol so if he does i feel like its my job to give him the right PCT so his hormones stay somewhat okay

  4. dude give him something milder if your positive hes gonna do it, a non methyl or something, jesus y superdrol of all of them. I wish you luck though, god is with you on this one.

  5. He has his mindset on superdrol because of his brother. Myself along with swoldierboy have tried talking him out of it and onto something else and it is all he knows.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  6. what a tough spot to be in, when I was young i used prolabs cycle- 4 andro -diol I was 18 or 19 too young, worked out hard but had weak nutrition, all I got was acne MASSIVE mood swings and depression that seemed to last for almost a year after. What a nightmare that was. Hes in for way worse, maybe your boy and you together could rock his older brother, he should go to jail for giving a minor superdrol, I wish I could join you to try to help him, we owe it to others guys to help when help is needed , to share our success a nd failures ( and horror stories ) Were all in this together!

  7. Don't his parents give a crap?

  8. Im sorry to ask this here guys, i was in on this thread for sure, how in the hell do I rep or neg people? I just got negged for telling a guy he was making a mistake adding new 1 ad to a test prop and winny cycle cause he wont know if its working and he negs me
    what a joke!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im sorry to ask this here guys, i was in on this thread for sure, how in the hell do I rep or neg people? I just got negged for telling a guy he was making a mistake adding new 1 ad to a test prop and winny cycle cause he wont know if its working and he negs me
    what a joke!
    u cant rep or neg anyone because ur in the red already. hes not stacking the 1ad and winny anyway so it doesnt matter

  10. ya i got negged for asking a question on my first day, then for saying it was stupid to stack test with dhea, a weak ams prohormone.

    anyways, little boys and there rep power, like i care anymore. Im here for knowledge and to help nice people.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Don't his parents give a crap?
    I don't believe swoldierboy has gone and told his counsins mom yet. She does know about the older cousin though and has kicked him out of the house for it. But regardless the younger kid doesn't care. and their is not really much his mom can do about it since the older cousins uses and has huge access to them
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    what a tough spot to be in, when I was young i used prolabs cycle- 4 andro -diol I was 18 or 19 too young, worked out hard but had weak nutrition, all I got was acne MASSIVE mood swings and depression that seemed to last for almost a year after. What a nightmare that was. Hes in for way worse, maybe your boy and you together could rock his older brother, he should go to jail for giving a minor superdrol, I wish I could join you to try to help him, we owe it to others guys to help when help is needed , to share our success a nd failures ( and horror stories ) Were all in this together!
    Yeah its pretty hard. He pretty much wont listen to swoldierboy or myself because we aren't as big as his brother, but we wont ever be 6'0 225LBS of pure muscle so I guess we are in trouble with helping him. Which makes absolutely no sense because size does not determine knowledge as we have obviously learned in this industry
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. I dunno, I hate to say it but this might be the sort of situation where the cops need to get called on the older brother. probably wont help tho

  14. I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.
    remind me never to ask you for log pictures

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I have posted this before. i ran cycle at young age. didnt know anything. Got gyno. bad. Had to have surgery to remove it. cost 15k. then my sutures burst after surgery, had tubes hanging out of my chest for 1 month draining blood and puss. thats the short version. the long version is to horrifying, even for the internet. Get real.
    sounds bad man. I think swoldier boy and I will sit down and show him this thread and let him see exactly what the possibilities are. I have showed him other stories as well trying to talk him out of it.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. First off the borther could get arrested secondly i knew someone who was 16 and took steroids and it messed him up by age 21 he had cronic hair loss, he had horrid acne from about 16-18 he constantly had headaches and nausea he got sick more, by 20 he developed man boobs i wouldnt doubt that he will face heart problems later on. I havent exactly asked him about his manhood but i cant imagine what they look like. If this kid is that ignorant that he wants to take steroids at 14 then the only way to prove it to him is this.

    Ask him if he wants to go through high school with his face like this? (note this is severe case but it shows)




    Honestly i saw first hand how it messes people up there are sooo many horrid things that can happen expecially at age 14!!!!!! seriousely i didnt even know what GNC was at that age! my god tell him to ask himself if he would rather look good for when he is 14-16 or look like and feel like crap from 16-100.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    remind me never to ask you for log pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sounds bad man. I think swoldier boy and I will sit down and show him this thread and let him see exactly what the possibilities are. I have showed him other stories as well trying to talk him out of it.
    I cant stand people like that. the sh!t i went thru was so embarrassing and painful, and other adjectives as well. someone needs to get the authorities involved. 14. unf!ckinbelievable.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    remind me never to ask you for log pictures
    lol lol lol lol. its all better now , except for the lack or existence of any real nipples.

  20. me and texaslifter89 will sit down with him over spring break. i dont wanna get the cops involved cause both are my cousins ans if matts brother goes to jail his mom (my aunt) will have 2 bail him out

  21. ya that might be pushin it, you could ruin more than just his health by doing that ( your family ties forever? ) its a tough spot, I feel for you at least you two have the hearts to try, these days seems most people dont give 2 shts about the guy next to him

  22. i just dotn wanna be visiting him in a hospital bed one day cause he didnt listen 2 me. i know ive done more than enough but still i feel like its my job now since i know about it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    i just dotn wanna be visiting him in a hospital bed one day cause he didnt listen 2 me. i know ive done more than enough but still i feel like its my job now since i know about it
    you probably wont be visiting him in the hospital even in worst case scenario, but there are soooooooo many other negative outcomes that it isn't funny. Just the total loss of sex drive alone should be frightening at that age.

  24. well especially at his age his blood pressure can go sky high, kidney failure from not drinking water and so much more

  25. IMO, kick him in the nuts a couple times really ****ing hard and say "this is what your balls will feel like for the rest of your life"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 16 year old old cousin wants to take andromass
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. 14 yr old cousin takin mdrol! help!
    By Swoldierboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM
  4. how's this training routine for a 34 yr old?
    By roadkill in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 12:21 PM
  5. My 14 year old son
    By RedwolfWV in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in