Liquidex necessary on M1t and 4ad?
- 12-16-2003, 10:33 AM
- 12-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Yes, but start with a low dose (.5mg ED) and work up if necessary.
- 12-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Is letrozole the same as liquidex? How much letrozole would I need to take?
12-16-2003, 12:10 PM
No, Letrozole is the same as femera and arimidex is the same as anastrozole.
Start Letro at .5-.75mg ED or 1.25-2.5 EOD
12-16-2003, 12:18 PM
12-16-2003, 03:03 PM
You could throw a few grams of 4OHT in with the 4ad. That helps the bloat real well for me. I hate taking 4ad without it, I get the puffy look.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beelzebub in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 84Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:07 PM
- By juststarting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:41 PM
- By theitalianjob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-13-2004, 06:45 PM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2004, 11:18 AM
- By Rokdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-09-2004, 03:47 PM