d-drol by 4everfit

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
My workout partner has a bottle of this stuff sold to him by some guy, he's in his mid 50's and ever since I told him he needs to do proper PCT he's not sure about taking it, i was thinking of buying it from him but i dont know much about it.
How strong or mild is this product? (its made by 4everfit i dont know if theres others out there that make it)
What is this a clone of?
Anyhow, any information this is greatly appreciated and I might just buy it to try it out!

cheers,

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
it is similar to testanate 50. probably a bad idea using it since you don't the exact mg of each compound in it. you are better off stacking phera with super.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
d-drol is some rough stuff. its not one, not two, but three methyls. its gotta reek havoc on your liver. personally id stay away from it and stick with just m-dro/superdrol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
d-drol is some rough stuff. its not one, not two, but three methyls. its gotta reek havoc on your liver. personally id stay away from it and stick with just m-dro/superdrol.
but aren't they in low dose? considering that theres 3 of them, then this should be some strong stuff....

How's this compared to lets say epi/havoc or The One just released?

If i should run it what expectations should I have?

The funny thing my buddy had this stuff sold to him and the guy simply told him to drink 2 gallons of water a day, nothing else, not even a PCT. I thinks thats crazy and irresponsible!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
its not a low dose. its all stacked. thats why its 50mg. i think its sdrol iat 10-20 mg, pplex is 10-20, so that leave the other. epi is super mild. it was for me at 40mg @ 6 weeks. this is way beyond epi. the one is too new. i don think anyone has finished it to post their results yet. the "guy" that sold is just wanted to make an easy buck b/c its not an easy selling item compared to others.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Ive done this stuff before..Its pretty harsh but i put on a bunch of size and strength, but i also got shutdown from hell on it. So i really wouldnt recommend anyone to touch this stuff. The mgs of each compound is

30mg Trenx
10mg M-drol
12.5mg P-plex

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Ive done this stuff before..Its pretty harsh but i put on a bunch of size and strength, but i also got shutdown from hell on it. So i really wouldnt recommend anyone to touch this stuff. The mgs of each compound is

30mg Trenx
10mg M-drol
12.5mg P-plex
im just curious where you got that figure from. do you know whats in testanate 50 also?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
30mg Trenx
10mg M-drol
12.5mg P-plex

i think this is pretty accurate. theres no way it has more than 10mg of superdrol, more than 10-20 mg of pplex, and 20-30 mg of tren. i honestly do not see how else they would arrange this. what like 5 mg superdrol, 30 mg pplex, and 10 mg tren or something absurd. his numbers make the most sense.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

30mg Trenx
10mg M-drol
12.5mg P-plex
after your response of getting a serious shutdown i'm getting discourage about it, however how did you cycle it?

it seems that this stuff is like a ph cocktail!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i think this is pretty accurate. theres no way it has more than 10mg of superdrol, more than 10-20 mg of pplex, and 20-30 mg of tren. i honestly do not see how else they would arrange this. what like 5 mg superdrol, 30 mg pplex, and 10 mg tren or something absurd. his numbers make the most sense.
i just don't like assumptions you know?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I took this when i was 20 and before i got eduacted on PH/DS. But i still got massaive gains off of this stuff without even eatin much. strength was off the hook, i got so strong i thought i got tendonitis but it was just my tendons getting over worked. i think all in all i put on over 18lbs no lie. But if you do decide to run it make sure you get cycle support,cissus, and def. Torem for your SERM.

cynosure

Awards
post cycle weeks?

if i run this, how should the post cycle look? i was thinking of using cycle support and reversitol.

days 1-30 h-drol and cycle support
days 27-57 reversitol

good? suggestions?

MikeMagz1013

Awards
if i run this, how should the post cycle look? i was thinking of using cycle support and reversitol.

days 27-57 reversitol

good? suggestions?
Why would you want to run this? Its a prohormone cocktail and not even a good one at that. It also has a 50$ price tag for 60 caps, you could spend 10 more bucks and get mdrol/pplex if you really want to run some methyls. Do a bridge. Or you could just spend 30 and get mdrol by itself. D-drol is pretty rediculous along with these other 2 methyl pills. These companies truly don't give a **** about our health.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established

days 27-57 reversitol

good? suggestions?
i think your getting yourself confused. we are referring to d-drol not H-DROL. if you are talking about h-drol there are many posts on the forum regarding that compound. do a search. now if your actually referring to D-DROL then you plan is not enough.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
D-drol is poision in a bottle, dont ever run it. unless you want a liver transplant...