Cutting Before Bulking

1. Cutting Before Bulking

If i take a cycle of m1t and 4ad how much would it benifit me to take a fat burner for 3-4 weeks before? I am currently 250 pounds and i dont know my bf but i have a big build. What is a good fat burner to look at and for how long to see good results. ANY help is great thanks guys.

2. Going into a bulk at a caloric deficit often helps boost the gains you will see. Simmilar to the ABCDE diet. IMO a fat burner alone will not be very beneficial, but coupled with cardio and dieting can be helpful.
    •   

3. good fat burner would cardio... also Rebel you need to be doing some searching yourself about fatburners .. we do have that info on here..

4. I would not take a fat burner with ephedrine while on M1t, it could be real bad for your blood pressure. You could probably handle it occasioanlly for a pre-workout boost, but to run it all day through the cycle could be bad.

5. I recommend getting your BF under 15% or as low as possible before you start a ph cycle. Otherwise, you'll have a hard time getting rid of the phat after you "blow up" from the ph cycle.

cardio and diet is most important. use some eca such as vpx clenbuterol can help.
    •   

6. I second what lancelot said, also when I'm at a higher bf I have problems overfeeding to grow because I sometimes feel bloated and even fatter than I am

7. These cycles can be used to rip up as well..Im doing 20mg M-1 test w/4AD along with Milk Thistle on a calorie restricted diet which includes at least 200 grams of protien a day and some fats with very low carbs...This is allowing me to rip up fairly quickly without losing any hard earned muscle...So far im into week 2 and im starting to see abs and veins are starting to pop.I plan to do this for 4 or 5 weeks then a heavy PCT w/ clomid and Nolva.....Ill keep ya posted..

8. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    These cycles can be used to rip up as well..Im doing 20mg M-1 test w/4AD along with Milk Thistle on a calorie restricted diet which includes at least 200 grams of protien a day and some fats with very low carbs...This is allowing me to rip up fairly quickly without losing any hard earned muscle...So far im into week 2 and im starting to see abs and veins are starting to pop.I plan to do this for 4 or 5 weeks then a heavy PCT w/ clomid and Nolva.....Ill keep ya posted..
    How is your strength and weight - Up? Down? Consistent?

M
  9. What about this

I heard that 1ad was good to keep strength while cutting. Could i use a fat burner like ucp-1 and use 1ad at the same time? thanks a lot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut before Bulk?
    By Cummon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Poll for after cut before bulk!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
  4. Cutting BEFORE bulking...
    By rankbull in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 01:12 PM
  5. how long to wait before cutting after bulk cycle?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 09:41 PM