Cutting Before Bulking

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i take a cycle of m1t and 4ad how much would it benifit me to take a fat burner for 3-4 weeks before? I am currently 250 pounds and i dont know my bf but i have a big build. What is a good fat burner to look at and for how long to see good results. ANY help is great thanks guys.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Going into a bulk at a caloric deficit often helps boost the gains you will see. Simmilar to the ABCDE diet. IMO a fat burner alone will not be very beneficial, but coupled with cardio and dieting can be helpful.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
good fat burner would cardio... also Rebel you need to be doing some searching yourself about fatburners .. we do have that info on here..

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would not take a fat burner with ephedrine while on M1t, it could be real bad for your blood pressure. You could probably handle it occasioanlly for a pre-workout boost, but to run it all day through the cycle could be bad.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommend getting your BF under 15% or as low as possible before you start a ph cycle. Otherwise, you'll have a hard time getting rid of the phat after you "blow up" from the ph cycle.

cardio and diet is most important. use some eca such as vpx clenbuterol can help.

Bryan

Awards
I second what lancelot said, also when I'm at a higher bf I have problems overfeeding to grow because I sometimes feel bloated and even fatter than I am

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
These cycles can be used to rip up as well..Im doing 20mg M-1 test w/4AD along with Milk Thistle on a calorie restricted diet which includes at least 200 grams of protien a day and some fats with very low carbs...This is allowing me to rip up fairly quickly without losing any hard earned muscle...So far im into week 2 and im starting to see abs and veins are starting to pop.I plan to do this for 4 or 5 weeks then a heavy PCT w/ clomid and Nolva.....Ill keep ya posted..

mark

Awards
These cycles can be used to rip up as well..Im doing 20mg M-1 test w/4AD along with Milk Thistle on a calorie restricted diet which includes at least 200 grams of protien a day and some fats with very low carbs...This is allowing me to rip up fairly quickly without losing any hard earned muscle...So far im into week 2 and im starting to see abs and veins are starting to pop.I plan to do this for 4 or 5 weeks then a heavy PCT w/ clomid and Nolva.....Ill keep ya posted..
How is your strength and weight - Up? Down? Consistent?

M

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about this

I heard that 1ad was good to keep strength while cutting. Could i use a fat burner like ucp-1 and use 1ad at the same time? thanks a lot