How long can I store this?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I placed two orders offline from two seperate places. After I placed an order from one site I saw a bunch of people had there packages seized recently. So then I placed an order from the other site because it was not from a hot country. (I planned on the package getting seized).
So low and behold I got both packages on saturday.
So now i have exactly double the amount. So two cycles worth.
My question is how long can I store I test cyp/d-bol ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there should be an expiration date on the vials. they both can/should last for years at temp in a drawer or anywhere

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well I will try to be as vague as possible as to not show any reference to these websites.
One of the packages was pharmacutical. It is in vials and has exp. dates. However that is the one I will use first. (I know its the good ****).
The other one sends there oils in discrete packages. So it was not sent in vials and does not have exp dates. (this one is reputable place but still not a pharmacutical quality). That is the ones I wanted to store but wanted to know the store time.

so it sounds like I should be ok storing them for a half a year or so.
thanks

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Gear even past the exp date will be good if kept in cool dark conditions. It may just loose a little potency after a few years.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I would store it for at the most 6-9 months