Doing Some Research - 1st Cycle

an4rchy

Awards
Firstly, Sorry for posting in the wrong section a minute ago!

So ive been doing some research, so far im planning on doing a hdrol cycle with cycle assist and a OTC PCT.

According to the label, says to take 2 daily @ 25MG/each. . ive noticed people saying to up the dosage to 75+? is this correct?

Im 24 yo and weight 235 Lbs. Will post more stats etc in a few.. got a call coming in :\

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
considering ur size i would use 75-100mg 5-6 weeks

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah, search for some logs on here and see how people usually run it. I hear hdrol is good but fairly mild

an4rchy

Awards
thanks for the reply guys, an OTC PCT will be fine for a hdrol cycle?

an4rchy

Awards
also, is there anything you would suggest running for a first besides hdrol? maybe something a little stronger?

an4rchy

Awards
P-plex perhaps? I think ive read good things about it aswell?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
as far as when taking hdrol would it be good to take it say for example ..25 am with food and then 50 pm with food about 8 hrs apart? Or does it even make a diffrence with food or not..thanks

Thor94

Awards
FOLLOW THE LABEL

as far as when taking hdrol would it be good to take it say for example ..25 am with food and then 50 pm with food about 8 hrs apart? Or does it even make a diffrence with food or not..thanks
sometimes it says to take with food and sometimes it doesn't specify, I personally take with mealsin the morning and evening.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thanks....u think the cycle assist ahould be take a few hrs apart from it?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
thanks....u think the cycle assist ahould be take a few hrs apart from it?
ideally...yes. Do I personally space it, no. so take that how you will

I'd do the cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75. For PCT you only need OTC stuff. I'd suggest 6oxo (or inhibit E) + PCT Assist.

Dosing on hte 75 days...i'd do 2 in the AM, one in the pm.