Original SD+winny, criticism needed. (constructive and flaming) ;)

DarkDragon

Awards
Ok, here is the idea I have.

SD (original) 10mg/ED wk1-5
Oral Stanozolol wk4-7
20/ED
30/ED
40/ED
I will also be running cycle support from AI

Then clomid or nolvadex, not sure which I want to go with or the dosing. I have read so much here my head is swimming. For the previous SD cycle (10mg/ED ,which was a few years ago, which I got decent gains off of), I took rebound XT and LX, and all was good. I also was thinking of adding LX into the PCT mix, with the clomid or nolva.

I have been training for over 5 years, have done SD before, I am using what I have left over. I have also done some LR3-IGF1 which I have a log of here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/34281-darkangel-darkdragons-igf.html

I have some IGF also, and wanted to run that before this, but I don't think that life events will allow me to do so, unless I really, really should wait until I can run the IGF first, or run the IGF with the PCT?

Current stats:
5'5"
approx 14%BF

Thanks in advance.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just one problem u never go from mass buidler to weaker oral. how about this. wk 1-6 winstrol 50mg per day. after 2 wks use sd that would make a 6 wk cycle and get u big and shredded. ppl here will flame it for being very toxic but iv seen ppl run crazier shi+ and still survive easy. it would make a cool cycle.

DarkDragon

Awards
Run
Wk 1&2
10mg SD /ed and 50mg Winny /ed
then
3-6
winny 50mg/ed

I think that is what you were trying to say?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no read his post again he said to start Superdrol after 2 weeks. Not for the first two weeks only. That's exactly the opposite of what he said.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk here ill spell it cuz my english has limits sometimes
winstrol 50 50 50 50 50 50
sd o o 10 20 20 30

since ur stacking u can try starting at 20 instead of 10

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I imagine this stack would be absolutely terrible for your joints. SD alone gave me some problems towards the end, and winstrol is notorious for it. SD adds strength way too fast and Winstrol dries you out. Just my thoughts, might want to take something for that.

DarkDragon

Awards
I thought that it looked odd when it went on paper, thats why I was asking. I was going to add glucosamine and chondroitin into the mix as well.

Also, what is the idea behind using the winny only for the first 2 weeks?

Any ideas on the PCT?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try cissus and yes it is a bad reaction.... so u will have to resist puttin up massive weight when stackin with winstrol. joint damage IS a huge thing that mayb happen. so yah its for very experinced ppl and alos extremely toxic to body but u wanna stack them together it is possible

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I imagine this stack would be absolutely terrible for your joints. SD alone gave me some problems towards the end, and winstrol is notorious for it. SD adds strength way too fast and Winstrol dries you out. Just my thoughts, might want to take something for that.
I had never heard of Sd giving joint problems but now that you mentioned it I had real bad joint pain and popping. I thought maybe because I was lifting heavier.

Good post.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i got it to too some degree..., but when i stacked epi and hdrol wow oh wow i felt like i needed to inject my joints with oils that how dry i was

DarkDragon

Awards
On my first SD cycle I had no issue with joint pain, although on my first cycle I was at 10mg/ed

DarkDragon

Awards
It was about 4 years ago, I don't remember. I didn't keep a log. Although I do remember they were good for 10mg/ED.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah plus its minimal sides i belive some1 on here gained like 8lbs of 10mg for 4 weeks. good stuff and easily maintained.