taking fina pellets orally?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
I know of some people who have taken fina orally in the past either swallowing it or under the tongue. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has taken it this way with good results. I know all the ins and outs on making it via kit and DMSO, just wondering your thoughts.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of some people who have taken fina orally in the past either swallowing it or under the tongue. Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has taken it this way with good results. I know all the ins and outs on making it via kit and DMSO, just wondering your thoughts.
I don't know alot about it,But I HAVE READ ALOT GETS WASTED THIS WAY SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE MORE OF IT..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doesnt absorb nearly enough to benefit from it....so ive read. just a waste in my eyes

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
May as well go the extra step and prepare it in oil and inject, def. worth it.

chess315

chess315

Awards
you get about 15 to 20% orally I know it works for sure patrick arnold wrote about it a few years back also I hear its a popular method in prison but you would have to crunch up the pellts first you get more orally than transdermally. You only need to recive about 35mg a day to get decent results. but this is kind of a last ditch method theres cycle logs somewhere on the web.