Best PH for Keto Diet?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I am running a Keto diet and was wondering what the best PH would be. I would be looking ot gain some good mass. I know M-Drol would be a bad choice from what I've seen in the ste search. Any suggestions? This would be my first PH, and I'm looking to start it sometime in the next 45 days.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so ur doing a keto diet to lose fat, but want a steroid to build mass? its not possible.

calorie defict = fatloss
calorie surplus = weight gain

steroids while dieting for fatloss are meant to HELP maintain muscle mass, not produce it

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stick to some anadrol realy helps maintain water and muscle mass while dieting on low keto

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriosuyl though go with halodrol and epi for leaning out. though in my opinion roids to lean should only be done pre contest. w.o. contest one should be able to diet w.o. them. i suggest keeping a cycle after ur diet. and use ur dieting as a form of "primeing" ur body for a cycle it is a rare process seen on AM i do it all the time

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so ur doing a keto diet to lose fat, but want a steroid to build mass? its not possible.

calorie defict = fatloss
calorie surplus = weight gain

steroids while dieting for fatloss are meant to HELP maintain muscle mass, not produce it
So he's thinking Recomp.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol was what I was thinking. Side effects are low, in general most people don't seem to have libido issue with it, and I thnk it would be good for some nice mass gains.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah most ppl dont.... though i think some just opened i threat on how it did cause it. hey if u dont got a gf u shouldnt owrry about it

littlrook

Awards
i ran mdrol on a keto and it was great. strength thru the roof and no bloating at all. did i gain the 15 lbs that mdrol can give, no. but that wasnt what i was after

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
i ran mdrol on a keto and it was great. strength thru the roof and no bloating at all. did i gain the 15 lbs that mdrol can give, no. but that wasnt what i was after

How much did you gain? HOw crazy were your side effects?