M-1-t cycle lengths

enrique81

Awards
Ive seen so many diferent ways to cycle this so i hav 3 options which one do you like?

2weeks 10mg m-1-t/400 mg t-4 gel
2weeks 6 0x0
2weeks 20mg m-1-t/600 mg t-4 gel
ptc 6 0x0

or

2weeks 10 mg m-1-t/400 mg t-4 gel
2 weeks 20 mg m-1-t/600 mg t-4 gel
ptc 6 oxo

or

4 weeks 10mg m1t/400 mg t gel
6 oxo

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I like the 4 weeks plus nolva at the end as s_m alluded to

enrique81

Awards
is the reaserch nolva and clomid good from powernutrition

enrique81

Awards
thanks alot

oh, one more question do you know th doseage for the nolva tried to find it on search but nothing for liquid

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I'm on my first nolva post cycle, and I am liking it a lot better than my usual 6 oxo post. I've read its supposed to be 40 mg a day for the first week, 20 for the second week.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I always responded well to a descending dose.
80,60,60,40,40,40,40,40, then 20 the next week.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should always run PCT at least 3 weeks, & possibly 4, Unless you are just doing a 2-weeker of M1t or something. 2 weeks of Nolva is not long enough to recover.

I run nolva for 3 weeks at 40, 20, 20. Then if I feel I am not fully recovered, I'll go another week. I am on day 12 of nolva PCT right now & my nuts are just starting to regain their size now.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Longdog. The 2 on and 2 off is fine as long as you're prepared to run PCT for 4 or more weeks after the 2nd two weeks is over. Nolva takes a while to resenstitize the HPTA and get the boys to wake up.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the third cycle with nolva at the end. I use two vials a day for a week, then 1 vial a day for the next three weeks.

Rotty22

Awards
What are the benefits of nolva compared to 6oxo? Besides price, why choose one over the other? Don't they essentially do the same thing? And when people talk of loss of libido, are they referring to the loss of desire or that the mind was willing but the flesh was weak?

mark

Awards
Main Entry: li·bi·do
Pronunciation: l&-'bE-(")dO also 'li-b&-"dO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -dos
Etymology: New Latin libidin-, libido, from Latin, desire, lust, from libEre to please -- more at LOVE
Date: 1909
1 : emotional or psychic energy that in psychoanalytic theory is derived from primitive biological urges and that is usually goal-directed
2 : sexual drive

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you can get two three week cycles of nolva for the price of two weeks of 6OXO. Plus it is better. So how could it not be better, or more affordable?

Rotty22

Awards
I don't mean to hijack this thread. Um, thanks for the english lesson Mark. Still didn't answer my question, though. Anyone with a more constructive and helpful answer? And Sifu, I asked besides the price difference, why is Nolva preferred over 6oxo. Just because it is cheaper doesn't make it better and vice versa. I'm just curious if it is better "chemically"-does it work better, faster etc.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok it takes your HPTA levels up faster, 6OXO is a suicide estrogen inhibitor, but does not directly stimulate HPTA. Nolva does both.

Rotty22

Awards
Thank you, Sifu. I appreciate the info. I promise not to hijack this thread again. Back to the original topic.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to hijack this thread. Um, thanks for the english lesson Mark. Still didn't answer my question, though. Anyone with a more constructive and helpful answer? And Sifu, I asked besides the price difference, why is Nolva preferred over 6oxo. Just because it is cheaper doesn't make it better and vice versa. I'm just curious if it is better "chemically"-does it work better, faster etc.
Nolva is far superior to 6-oxo in effectiveness for PCT. It is also ideal to have on-hand during a cycle, should gyno symptoms arise. Its alos $40 for about 6 weeks worth (2 PCTs) You would need 2 bottles of 6-oxo at $30 a piece for 1 PCT. So $40 for 2 cycles worth of Nolva or $120 for 2 cycles worth of 6-oxo is a no-brainer. I have actually taken both before & worked better than anything I ever used.

As far as libido, in my experience its been more of a lack of desire. I will go almost a week without even thinking about it when on 1-test only, & I'm married. I can still go without a problem. A few times I've had a problem with "finishing" though & just gave up. If you add 4ad,OHT or both to your cycle, you wont lose much libido.

Rotty22

Awards
Thank you, Longdog. I'm married also, and I haven't told the wife about my plan to do a cycle. She would be none to happy, I believe. With as often as I think about getting some, I find it hard to believe you can go a week without thinking about it. As far as not finishing, I haven't had that problem since I was a youngster and drank a boatload of champagne.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have only totally lost the libido the 1 cycle which was strictly 1-test for 6 weeks, I won't do that again. As long as you have 4ad stacked with 1-test or M1t, you shouldnt have problems in that department. I had some OH test & 4ad with my last cycle & actually had an increased libido. Add some OHT if you're concerned, your wife will than you. I love the stuff & plan to stack a 4ad/OHT transdermal with all future m1t cycles.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not to confuse the issue buuuut everybody reacts differently to these substances.

While 4AD helps Longdog, it totally shuts off my libido. My M1T stand alone cycles actually increased my libido. Go figure.

All in all its a good idea to at least have some OHT or 4AD, as well as your Nolva all available prior to starting your cycle.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
My stand alone m1t actually increased my libido as well.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran mine for four weeks both times, and lost it on the last week. I ran it for four weeks both times. How about you guys.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I ran mine for four weeks both times, and lost it on the last week. I ran it for four weeks both times. How about you guys.

Mine was my first 2 weeker at 20mg ED.
I underestimated shutdown and only took nolva for 4 days.
As long as i took the nolva, libido was still up. When i quit the nolva i lost it all.
When i started the second two weeker 20mg (5 days ago) Libido immediately rose again.

Go figure?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty much the same with me. ran my first M1T cycle @15mg for 26 days. Actually increased my libido in the first couple of weeks, but lost my libido and erectile dysfunction in the last few days of the cycle. PCT with nolva+clomid.