Need insight on a good cycle please

fedwards3

Awards
Currently 6'3, 205 lbs. Not a lot of body fat but what I do have is around my waste, stomach, hips, etc.

I hear Tren is good at cutting fat, is that correct?

What would be the best cycle to run that would both increase size/strength moderately but also help me cut a lot of excess fat around my waste?

Thanks in advance!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how hardcore u wanna get. hdrol and tren for 6wks is nice

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently 6'3, 205 lbs. Not a lot of body fat but what I do have is around my waste, stomach, hips, etc.

I hear Tren is good at cutting fat, is that correct?

What would be the best cycle to run that would both increase size/strength moderately but also help me cut a lot of excess fat around my waste?

Thanks in advance!
At '6 3" 205lbs you want to cut???

fedwards3

Awards
No I don't want to cut persay, maybe I'm looking to do two things that just aren't possible to do at once.

I'd like to gain muscle mass, size, and strength but at the same time try to reduce the fat that's accumulated around my waste, in my gut/love handles. Bascially just get rid of the fat to get some abs back...

Is that possible? Sorry for my ignorance, it's been years since I did any cycles...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a recomp cycle. Try to reduce bodyfat while simultaneously adding muscle mass. It requires a good amount of time (no 4 week nonsense), a very clean diet, and doing a lot of cardio and weight training so it's pretty demanding.

are you limited to orals? 6 weeks of Hdrol isn't bad but I think a good recomp takes more like 8-10 weeks.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't want to cut persay, maybe I'm looking to do two things that just aren't possible to do at once.

I'd like to gain muscle mass, size, and strength but at the same time try to reduce the fat that's accumulated around my waste, in my gut/love handles. Bascially just get rid of the fat to get some abs back...

Is that possible? Sorry for my ignorance, it's been years since I did any cycles...
Recomp is fine but at your height and weight I would try and bulk up a little first..just my opinion..

fedwards3

Awards
Not limited to orals, injectables are fine. I'm not fat, but what fat I do have is limited to my waste. I imagine I wouldn't need to actually "cut" any weight, and as long as I was lifting regularly and maintained a fairly decent diet my stomach fat would disappear eventually, right?

I've done deca and winstrol before, also heard about clenbuterol?

What's a good injectable to try, and maybe stack it with winny (pill form) again?

What are the more popular injectables right now?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cycling is not about popularity. if you don't know which AAS to choose from, it's about time you go read up on the profiles and figure out what you need.