M-drol or H-drol?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
What are the differences? Advanatges/disadvantages? What to expect from each?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established

Search, you will find all sorts of stuff on both these products. Mdrol fast dry gains in the first 3 weeks, depending on the person harsh sides. Back pump, loss of libido, shutdown. Hdrol, slow dry gains, over the course of 4-6 weeks, minimal sides.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-drol is weak, M-drol is strong..M-drol could kill you h-drol "probably" won't.:18:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Any advantage to stacking the 2? Or pulsing the 2? Stacking Epi with either? I know there is plenty of stuff to search for but I am looking for advice from people that have used both for an on hand comparison. The whole pro thing is new to me. Just getting back into it. I was accustomed to Clen, AKA`s, GABA, etc last time I trained this hard. I`m looking to drop significant body fat and add lean muscle and eventually cut up. I don`t need any bloat.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend stacking anything with Mdrol. It is very potent. I just ran it solo for 3 weeks and gained 15. Hdrol would be good to stack with another non methyl for some lbm gains. You will get some bloat with Mdrol. It is also a carb monster!!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend stacking anything with Mdrol. It is very potent. I just ran it solo for 3 weeks and gained 15. Hdrol would be good to stack with another non methyl for some lbm gains. You will get some bloat with Mdrol. It is also a carb monster!!
what was your dosage with mdrol? you have been posting everywhere about your 15 lbs gain haha. just curious, cuz i'm stuck at like a 6-7 lbs and almost through my third week. I have had some intermittent appetite problems though.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
what was your dosage with mdrol? you have been posting everywhere about your 15 lbs gain haha. just curious, cuz i'm stuck at like a 6-7 lbs and almost through my third week. I have had some intermittent appetite problems though.

I ran 10mg for like 2-3 days then 20/20/30. I quit just after my third week cuz the gains stopped. Didn't see any need to keep running. What did you diet look like? I was right around 3800 cals/350 carbs/and 350 protien for the full cycle. Even if I had 0 appetite I just shoved it in! I am sticking to the exact training and diet in pct. I am half way through it and my strength is still up, even actually was still climbing on my bench as of last week. And as of yesterday I'm up 16.5 lbs. I started at 198 weighed in yesterday at 214.5. Search "1st Mdrol Cycle", Boyders was actually logging along with me on the same cycle. He gained 14lbs. Good Luck

reptone

Awards
  • Established
So while trying to stay on a low carb/fat loss diet M drol would be a waste?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So while trying to stay on a low carb/fat loss diet M drol would be a waste?
No not a waist, it will help "maintain" your gains you have already made. There is a chance that you won't see any additional gains. Also with low carb and mdrol, there is going to be a chance of getting lethargic.