Methyl 1-test in morning or at night?

LIFTER23

Awards
When did you guys run your M1T at? I have seen most people taking it in the morning, some split it up, and others at night. The people that took it at night reported loss of sleep, weird dreams etc.. People taking it during the day saw more lethargy during the day and some nasuea.

What was your experience with either the moring dose, or night dose, to me it seems like it would make more sense to take it at night to avoid lethargy, and have more energy in the gym. Peace.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you have 5mg tabs, it's probably best to split it. I stocked up on 10mg caps, So I can't. I prefer to take it at night about 2 hrs before bed. The lethargy kicks in strong at about 2hrs. Most guys say it helps them sleep. It didn't do much for me, but I always have sleep problems so I take it then in hopes it will help.

LIFTER23

Awards
Yeah, I have sleep problems as well, maybe this will help.

helm44

Awards
Took mine during the day, did cause some stomache problems at first, but they went away after about three days.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took my M1T morning and night. it didn't help me sleep at all. in fact, it gave me insomia whereby i be hella tired, but coudn't sleep. Just one of the sides i had to endure with M1T.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycles of M1T and took my dose at around 5pm each time. I did not seem to have much in the way of sides. Lethargy, if any seemed mild most of the time. I did have trouble sleeping the first day or two on cycle but I corrected this with a dose or two of melatonin. I did occassonally wake up a few hours before the alarm and was wide awake and unable to get back to sleep.

Towards the end of the 2 week cycle I had absolutely no sides at all yet the downside was the gains had halted.