Epistane/Axxis Labs Smash fully loaded and Drug Test?

99sscamaroma

Awards
Hey guys, quick questions. I have a drug test coming up pretty soon and wanted to know if either of these products would show up on a drug test? I know its highly unlikely that Smash would show anything but how about Epistane? Its not for any sporting reason but rather a potential position at a large finance firm so they are probably going to be looking for drugs. Its been well over a month since I used Epi and I havent used Smash in over 2 weeks so whats the chance anything will show?

Thanks!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no they will be testing for rec drugs not steroids...you have nothing to worry about

manbeast31

Awards
yah dont think you have to worry they check for recreational stuff steroid test and such are too expensive, im in the military and they dont check for them so your good

99sscamaroma

Awards
Awesome glad to hear! I thought that I would be good to go but just wanted to see if anyone else had any input so I appreciate the responses and you just took a load off my mind!

Thanks!

Last edited:

hleigh

Awards
If they do check for steroids on my drug test will epistane show up and cause me to fail?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if they steroid test you they would have to test specifically for epistain for you to fail....this will not happen...they test for the major illegal steroids and thats it....now on the other hand epi would throw off your testosterone/epi testosterone ratio....which is the first red flag on a steroid test....but since you have been off a month that is probably back to normal....