Arnold Classic Booths

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I was at the Arnold today for my 7th year in a row and can't believe you can't find PHs there? This is one of the biggest meathead conventions there is, yet no hormones? Are companies just concerned about alerting the public of the latest legal PH?

If I missed a booth, please let me know...I'm going again Sunday and will stock up!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is only a theory..but seeing as the sponsor and namesake is the governor of california i would imagine he didnt want people selling steroids(legal or not) at his show...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is only a theory..but seeing as the sponsor and namesake is the governor of california i would imagine he didnt want people selling steroids(legal or not) at his show...
Are you and the OP related?? I see a resemblance..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes...hes my seester....would you like to meet my seester?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes...hes my seester....would you like to meet my seester?
Great genetics!! I want to see your parents...p.s. you have much better definition than her.OP is looking a little flabby:laugh:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are selling propadrol at a booth. And I believe ids has the gro tabs. But not sure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O and dymethazine is being sold but very very fast. And those girls are soo hot iforce has a set of smokin hot twins. Ids girls smokin hot. Allmax girls are amazing one there is by far the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Vyotech vpx and bb.com girls are all smoking!!!!! I got pix with like all of them haha. Lou ferrigno is the flex wheeler triple h troy alves. Soooo many people. This was my first year I had no idea how crazy it would be here well worth every penny.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we'd have The ONE at our booth, but i dunno

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^i now officially hate you

Edit:eek:ops sorry not you easy....you kinda snuck in there

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my bad english tonight guys I'm buggin out the finals are about to start and I almost forgot about the san girls who are sooo hot

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Great genetics!! I want to see your parents...p.s. you have much better definition than her.OP is looking a little flabby:laugh:
I beg to differ...and at least I'm not a rapist (-;

Jay Cutler is the man!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
O and dymethazine is being sold but very very fast. And those girls are soo hot iforce has a set of smokin hot twins. Ids girls smokin hot. Allmax girls are amazing one there is by far the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Vyotech vpx and bb.com girls are all smoking!!!!! I got pix with like all of them haha. Lou ferrigno is the flex wheeler triple h troy alves. Soooo many people. This was my first year I had no idea how crazy it would be here well worth every penny.

I didn't see dymethazine there, but will have to check tomorrow.