1-AD cycle recovery time?

krpv1111

Awards
I'm gonna do a cycle 600 mg a day for 4 weeks. Working out just my legs and back. Is it possible to workout everyday when cycling? And any feedback on the dosage? thx

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to hit legs and back everyday? Why? And yes eventually you will burn out. The dose is fine depending on your weight.

krpv1111

Awards
The reasoning is trying to get the most out of the cycle. I read up that there is faster recovery time but I wanted to ask around and see. I want to gain a lot of leg and back core strength for a job I'm wanting to do in like 8 months.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Everyday, just back and legs....NO.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reasoning is trying to get the most out of the cycle. I read up that there is faster recovery time but I wanted to ask around and see. I want to gain a lot of leg and back core strength for a job I'm wanting to do in like 8 months.
Probably not everyday. Hit them every 5 days (more or less depending on your recovery ability).

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do a cycle 600 mg a day for 4 weeks. Working out just my legs and back. Is it possible to workout everyday when cycling? And any feedback on the dosage? thx
Have you researched this compound, krpv? From what I read, this new 1-AD (I suppose you'll take the stuff that got introduced last summer) sucks, big time!

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
A sponsored log by a guy who was 185 lbs, 6'1'' (or has become thanks to 1AD)?
How 'bout nonsponsored stuff.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I used 1-androsterone, for 4 weeks, just on its own, to be honest i didnt get much burning in my urine, just a little acne, i loved the fact that i felt so good on it, i didnt get lethargy as with other supps, Id say of all the stuff ive tried, its number 2 on my list, I had great gains, 7lb, an easy pct, i think i would def stack it with something wetter next time, i found it quite dry.
All in all, i actualy prefered it to 1-test, even though you need more of this stuff, and it has to convert to 1-test, I found the gains came quicker, and i felt stronger.
Nice product indeedee.
Well i was going to run either 4-ad or nor-diol alongside, but i ended up not being able to get hold of either at that time so i ran just the 1-androsterone at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, i gained 7lb, lost a little fat, and generaly felt great, it was a little dry and would of stacked perfectly with something wetter, i had no sides at all with this doseage, so it goes on to the list of my top five supps at number two.
Strength gains were not dramatic but were evident, about 25lbs on all exercises as a general rule, best thing was the increased aggresion taking 2 caps an hour before workout was what worked best for me, made me more aggresive, fired me up, and nice long lasting pumps, had a bad stomach initialy when taking it but after 2 days that passed.
Better than 1-test, and quicker acting..This is the supp for cutting no doubt in my mind!!!
Hope this helps easy!! Regards Russian
I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.:thumbsup:
I'm on my 3rd week with 1 androsterone. I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Probably could have gained more if I hadn't gotten the flu. For the first 3 days I couldn't sleep, but I wasn't tired. When I go to the gym I feel like I could lift forever. This is my first PH cycle, so I've got to say for me being a hard gainer, definitely a good product!!!

tattoopierced1

All sponsored means is that AMS sent free product out for people to test and give/log their opinion on the product.