1-AD cycle recovery time?
- 03-06-2009, 03:06 PM
- 03-06-2009, 03:18 PM
You want to hit legs and back everyday? Why? And yes eventually you will burn out. The dose is fine depending on your weight.
- 03-06-2009, 03:22 PM
The reasoning is trying to get the most out of the cycle. I read up that there is faster recovery time but I wanted to ask around and see. I want to gain a lot of leg and back core strength for a job I'm wanting to do in like 8 months.
03-06-2009, 03:27 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
Everyday, just back and legs....NO.
03-07-2009, 01:50 AM
03-07-2009, 02:20 AM
03-07-2009, 01:08 PM
03-07-2009, 08:23 PM
A sponsored log by a guy who was 185 lbs, 6'1'' (or has become thanks to 1AD)?
How 'bout nonsponsored stuff.
03-08-2009, 11:04 PM
03-09-2009, 10:49 AM
All sponsored means is that AMS sent free product out for people to test and give/log their opinion on the product.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
03-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lorden24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:53 PM
- By Kalakbar in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM
- By h22t88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:52 PM
- By atlbrvfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:13 PM
- By primal1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2003, 03:52 PM