Hdrol/Tren?

TheRoman

Awards
Hey guys a little back ground
height 5'11
weight 200
12% BF
5 day workout split /with cardio

i have cut from 220 and have had great progress. However in the process i have lost a considerable amount strength and a moderate amount of muscle and im sick of it!

my diet is extremely on point for a cut, cardio also
im having an issue with the love handles/ lower abdomen
i was looking to do a cycle of h-drol in April i would like to drop a few percent of body fat and gain about 6-8lbs of lean muscle. Is this a realistic goal? i have never done a cycle like this before.
also i was thinking of adding xtreme-tren but im still on the fence about it.

if anyone has anyother ideas or criticism it would be much appreciated thanks all!

manbeast31

Awards
have you done either one of these before to know how youll react and have you done any PH or designers before? im currently on hdrol/trenadrol stack check out my log on it i switched out my epistane for the hdrol and i love it!

TheRoman

Awards
yes i have done many ph/designers before....including tren but ive only taken them for bulking purposes....how do you think they would be on a cut? could i achieve my listed goals ?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes u can stack them both. hdrol being weak i recommend stacking it with 19nor tren base products i like finavol its by aps and great company. if i did this id go with something like hdrol 50 75 100 100 125 150 and tren 50 50 100 100 150 150 note the tren comes only in 50mg keep that in mind. and this stack dosed at this dosage is pretty strong so be carefull. if i were u i dose them lower then what i diplayed. its for experienced users only (my dosages) that with right cardio and diet should get u goals good goals

TheRoman

Awards
thanks jay...
do you think H-drol alone ran at those dosages would be sufficient(is it to weak)? or is the tren a necessity for this cut

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
thanks jay...
do you think H-drol alone ran at those dosages would be sufficient(is it to weak)? or is the tren a necessity for this cut

Hdrol alone is capable of meeting your goals (assuming its gain 6-8 lbs while dropping fat). I'd run it at 50/50/75/75/75/75 personally...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i think honestly, you'll be happy with just running trenadrol solo.

it yields pretty sick gains on its own

TheRoman

Awards
thanks alot guys,
one last thing, does tren cause bloating(water retention) my face swells easily

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heared good things about trenadrol but everyone complains on how no1 knows what excatly this compund is

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and 1 more thing dude if this isur 1st time running tren and or halo be carefull and start of slowly and buy buy buy some glucosomine/msm or cissus ur joints will grind like a s+ripper on a pole

mindmuscle

Awards
Quote Jay 21 : yes u can stack them both. hdrol being weak i recommend stacking it with 19nor tren base products i like finavol its by aps and great company. if i did this id go with something like hdrol 50 75 100 100 125 150 and tren 50 50 100 100 150 150 note the tren comes only in 50mg keep that in mind. and this stack dosed at this dosage is pretty strong so be carefull. if i were u i dose them lower then what i diplayed. its for experienced users only (my dosages) that with right cardio and diet should get u goals good goals

Would adding Furazadrol @ around 300mg ED or Bold 200 @ 600-700mg ED to the above add any results if you were an advanced user and looking for a strong stack?? Or would adding one of these compounds to the above two not give you anything extra when re-comping?? (Assuming that training and diet were nailed )

DenDestroys

Awards
Quote Jay 21 : yes u can stack them both. hdrol being weak i recommend stacking it with 19nor tren base products i like finavol its by aps and great company. if i did this id go with something like hdrol 50 75 100 100 125 150 and tren 50 50 100 100 150 150 note the tren comes only in 50mg keep that in mind. and this stack dosed at this dosage is pretty strong so be carefull. if i were u i dose them lower then what i diplayed. its for experienced users only (my dosages) that with right cardio and diet should get u goals good goals

Would adding Furazadrol @ around 300mg ED or Bold 200 @ 600-700mg ED to the above add any results if you were an advanced user and looking for a strong stack?? Or would adding one of these compounds to the above two not give you anything extra when re-comping?? (Assuming that training and diet were nailed )
Man, personally I think stacking 3 compounds is a bit much, let alone when you want to include furazadrol or bold, those are both a bit pricey, so I would just save them for another cycle to stack with. And honestly, I doubt you'd even notice the fura or bold when using a tren product with h-drol.

TheRoman, from what I read, the bloating is user dependent. You wouldn't expect bloating from tren, but yet a lot of people that ran a log reported so.

mindmuscle

Awards
QUOTE - DenDestroys And honestly, I doubt you'd even notice the fura or bold when using a tren product with h-drol.

Yep, that's what I thought to be honest. I ran H-drol with Furaz last year during a re-comp and was happy with results. But I was intending to run Finavol and H-drol this year, but was unsure if Furaz would add anything extra?

Anybody else have an opinion, experience on this??

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TREN/ HDROL NOT BAD IDEA

THE HDROL WOULD TAKE A while to kick in but its would be a good cut i guess or recomp not so much bulk

DenDestroys

Awards
TREN/ HDROL NOT BAD IDEA

THE HDROL WOULD TAKE A while to kick in but its would be a good cut i guess or recomp not so much bulk
H-Drol works good at high doses (100+); I blew up from 192 to 207 without really intending to.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah i dose. i went upto 125mg.
still id prefer SD for bulk.
try tren and SD that would be a good bulk i liked it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
jgntyce Anabolics 22