anabolics and nighttime jobs....

1. anabolics and nighttime jobs....

I'm sure some of you have experiance with this...
    i work a graveyard shift. anyway, during cycle i didnt have a problem with the pins because i would just pin at the same times each week whether i would go to sleep or not. however, now that i'm on pct i know youre suppose to take the nolvadex before u sleep. but as u know, sometimes on the weekends your sleeping pattern is whacky.

so should i remain taking the nolvadex at the same time each day... or just before i sleep?

thanks

2. What do you work? Every week or 7 on 7 off? Currently, I work 7 on, 7 off, and take my pct gear before I go to sleep, no matter if its morning or night. You want to take advantage of the boost in LH that occurs during the first few hours of sleep.
    •   

3. doesn't make much different, nolvadex's halflife is longer than matters.

Pharmacokinetics: The plasma concentration time profile of toremifene declines biexponentially after absorption with a mean distribution half-life of about 4 hours and an elimination half-life of about 5 days. Elimination half-lives of major metabolites, N-demethyltoremifene and (deaminohydroxy) toremifene were 6 and 4 days, respectively. Mean total clearance of toremifene was approximately 5L/h.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ragnarok for nighttime recovery?
    By E J in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. ugh!...nighttime munchies!
    By East1600Plus in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 08:35 AM
  3. Nighttime Protein??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43