Epistane cycle, what do I need?

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Like all my other posts, this is probably in the wrong place too, right? I apologize if it is. I would like to do a cycle of Epistane and I don't have any experience with this stuff. Right now I am a week into an Arimatest 30 day cycle and was looking to get a little more hardcore. I was thinking of either stopping the arimatest for now and using the rest for PCT after the Epi, or just finishing out the month before starting the Epi. Either way, I have been reading up on it a bit and I am just confused by all the different things that are needed to go with it. I have read that you need SERMS as part of the PCT. Doesn't the PCT start when you are done with the Epi cycle? Someone said don't start the Epi until you have your SERMs. Could someone just give me a quick run down of what to take when, for before, during and after an Epistane cycle. I will prob go 6 weeks on Epi. I am 36 and been lifting for a long time.
Thanks much.

liftw8t

Awards
Like all my other posts, this is probably in the wrong place too, right? I apologize if it is. I would like to do a cycle of Epistane and I don't have any experience with this stuff. Right now I am a week into an Arimatest 30 day cycle and was looking to get a little more hardcore. I was thinking of either stopping the arimatest for now and using the rest for PCT after the Epi, or just finishing out the month before starting the Epi. Either way, I have been reading up on it a bit and I am just confused by all the different things that are needed to go with it. I have read that you need SERMS as part of the PCT. Doesn't the PCT start when you are done with the Epi cycle? Someone said don't start the Epi until you have your SERMs. Could someone just give me a quick run down of what to take when, for before, during and after an Epistane cycle. I will prob go 6 weeks on Epi. I am 36 and been lifting for a long time.
Thanks much.
Always have your SERM on hand, just for incase gyno pops up, take AI Cycle Support during your cycle i got 2 so i could preload for 2 weeks and they actually sent me the AI PCS free of charge (imagine that) so I will run that and probably low doses of nolva but you really dont need the AI PCS if you have nolva I just dont want to waste it and they say many people just use that and are perfectly fine. Make sure you have all your givens like fish oil multivitamin, some natural Tbooster and Aminos oh and maybe some I3cardol or something like that forgot name on it but its cheap

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
you will love that **** it has done me a lot of good. I will be done with it in 3 days. I will miss it.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Always have your SERM on hand, just for incase gyno pops up, take AI Cycle Support during your cycle i got 2 so i could preload for 2 weeks and they actually sent me the AI PCS free of charge (imagine that) so I will run that and probably low doses of nolva but you really dont need the AI PCS if you have nolva I just dont want to waste it and they say many people just use that and are perfectly fine. Make sure you have all your givens like fish oil multivitamin, some natural Tbooster and Aminos oh and maybe some I3cardol or something like that forgot name on it but its cheap
i always thought that people included AIs in their PCT not so they didnt need a serm, but because the AIs helped them to retain more mass coming off a cycle.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
honestly, IMO all you need to run epi is

food, epi, and pct (SERM) or OTC estrogen blocker/test booster.

so food, epi, serm.

that's it IMO.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I took Epistane end of last year. Took Cycle support before, while on, and after. Used I-force Reversitol for pct and had no gyno issues. Cost me like $90 total for everything. You might wanna buy a joint support with everything. I didn't and I really wish I did after as my elbows and shoulders took a beating and it was painful towards the end. Since it was my first cycle i took it like: 1 pill day one, 2 pills daily for rest of week one and half of week 2, 3 pills daily rest of week 2 and all of week 3. And 4 pills daily for week 4. Worked pretty good for me.