first time useing Spawn

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

Red face first time useing Spawn

Hi all well this is my first post and i must admit i'm a tad nervous. I'm in the USAF and currently deployed in the mid-east. I am affraid to post due to my uneducation, however you look like the people that might be able to help. I have been working out very consistently for the past 7 months conditioning my body quite nicely might i add, however 2 months ago i started a new job, pays great, so i had to sacrifice my gym time for about a month and a half...and ofcoarse my diet sucked so i lost alot of gains and added 7 lbs of fat...lol...i swear....so nehow i got activated to come here to the middle east...and i'm here for 4 months....perfect time to get in a great rutien.
    I've been working out since day 1 here and have been noticing amazing gains...must be muscle memory.......anyhow my buddy talked me into trying spawn....so i ordered spawn, animal flex, MHP multivit, and no-xplod...this is what he took and said it worked great...however i have been looking online...more specifically this forum, and realizing that he def didn't do much research.....especially when it come to off cycle...he never took or did anything different....
    So here's what i need if you all could help. I work 12 hr shifts 6 days on one day off, and work out for about 2.25-2.5 hrs a day with one day off, could you help me build a schedual for meals and pills, and advise on how to alter my work out schedual...if it needs to change...only thing that can't change is my work schedual...12hr shifts 6 and 1's..also if you could educate me a bit with the whole off cycle plan.......
    oh yes, i'm 5'7, 168, 24yrsold, i eat on a 3day calorie cycle of 2800,3000, and 3200 calories per day.....which i'm guessing i should up....and as far as my diet i eat perfect, very good self control...i work right next to the Dinning facility, and eat what ever when ever for free....oh lastly i take syntha-6 protien 44g befor and 88g after work out....none apon wake up bc i work night shift and dinners served when i come to work so i eat mainly whatever meat and beans they have for the day.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

Here's a summary of my diet and schedule:

1600hrs (4:00pm for normal ppl): wake up

1630hrs (4:30pm): either Pork (lean no fat) or Beef (lean absolutely no fat ingested) either in steak or cubed, usually approx. 8oz. and one V8. And also one little cup of peanut butter (21g or .75oz)

1930hrs (7:30pm): One Tuna with light mayo (one tablespoon) on either whole wheat or multi-grain, and a banana.

2230hrs(10:30): 8oz Chicken breast(absolutely no fat) with some Texas Peteís hot sauce(approx 2 tablespoons)....heh I have to have some flavor....and on low fat yogurt(various fruit...nervous though no nutritional label produce in Saudi Arabia .

0130hrs (1:30am): light snack, either a banana or 1oz. bag of beef jerky

0430hrs (4:30am): 44g protein shake (mixed with skim milk) Syntha-6

0730(7:30am): rest of protein shake approx 88g...and .5 cup of oatmeal with a croissant...

0830(8:30am): sleep

I need help adjusting my meals for such a weird work schedule and how I should incorporate Spawn, my animal flex, my multi vite, and my no-xplode....which I used to take 30mins prior to workout..... Any advice and assistance would be soooo appreciated... and please remember I am a total noob to taking my health so seriously......please be gentle if Iím ignorant or neglecting something!!!!!thanks!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks for serving. It looks good, but you need a PCT. I would suggest the Test recovery stack from Primordial Performance (a board sponsor here) and eat as much as you can.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.25%

clomid, PCS or Reversitol, creatine, liver support, blood pressure support, p5p, bulk 1-carboxy and/or vitex, tribulus.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

clomid, PCS or Reversitol, creatine, liver support, blood pressure support, p5p, bulk 1-carboxy and/or vitex, tribulus.

wow....time to read up some more....funny my friend here didn't take any things.....so what has he done to his body do you think? I asked him about any side effects he had, all he said was his appitite was insane, he had a lil bit of a hard time sleeping, and that was about it....no ball shrinkage or loss of penis length....things i have read on this forum....but is he in danger of any hysical harm...i mean he's been off his cycle for waht 2 weeks now..

oh and i am takeing celltech hardcore btw.....
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.25%

o no not dat dere cell tech! u dont need no steroids now!... seriously..ditch the cell tech, the unnecessary amount of dextrose in that is ridiculous and it is no better than the $10 of bulk creatine mono u can buy. the bulk 1-carboxy will help the loss of sleep u could see on it. and its just a great supplement all together. clomid is the serm used to jump start ur HPTA, reversitol as the AI, creatine helps keep ur gains, p5p and vitex are to keep prolactin sides under control, and the tribulus..well..natty test. also forgot about a cortisol blocker.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.45%

I hope you havent started taking spawn yet. You DEF need a SERM, Clomifen is what is recomended for a spawn PCT. Dont start till you have your SERM in hand. as for your buddy, i dont know how long it stays in your system but im guessing if he told you his balls didnt shrink he is lying to you. Some people say your penis will shrink but i saw nothing like that. Clomifen, Post Cycle Support, Reversitol, Creatine, Lean Xtreme will do the trick for pct and help keep your gains. Dont take NO Xplode while on your cycle, the pumps get soo bad it hurts just from the spawn its self.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    I hope you havent started taking spawn yet. You DEF need a SERM, Clomifen is what is recomended for a spawn PCT. Dont start till you have your SERM in hand. as for your buddy, i dont know how long it stays in your system but im guessing if he told you his balls didnt shrink he is lying to you. Some people say your penis will shrink but i saw nothing like that. Clomifen, Post Cycle Support, Reversitol, Creatine, Lean Xtreme will do the trick for pct and help keep your gains. Dont take NO Xplode while on your cycle, the pumps get soo bad it hurts just from the spawn its self.
    lol...why would your penis shrink?

your prob gonna have some trouble getting a serm mailed to you over there....
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.45%

i have no clue why people are saying that, i was just saying i saw nothing like that
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

thanks for all the support and comments, I've deff been doin a lot more research, and I think I might actually hold off a bit longer on the spawn. Although I am pretty well conditioned now and healthy, I would like to see how big i can get el natural, and with maybe the help of creatine, protien, and just my vitamins.....I know it sounds corny I'm sure, but I really want to know what I'm putting into my body and know what to expect and have just a solid plan. I never really thought too much about the celltech hardcore honestly, possibly i'll just pawn that off to one off my friends....think just a monohydrate will do?

n.o.-xplode, it doesn't say exactly how much creatine is in it, just out of curiosity does anyone?....can't be a significant amount if they don't put it on the nutrition label I would assume. So, since I am now going to hold off on the spawn now, I should probably go to another part of the forum to continue posting, as now my questions will more or less relate to taking suplements and not ....well spawn...lol...correct?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.88%

i think you are making the right decision man....props....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spawn for the first time
    By popeye8919 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. 1st time user of spawn
    By rugbyguy9 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM
  4. Spawn... Time to be reborn..