Trenadrol/Epi Stack :)

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
hey hey whats up guys how is everybody doing?.....this will be my second run at PH cycle i have done havoc in the past and it gave me modest gains...im waiting on Epi/Trenadrol stack to come in the mail should be in by tommorow....I am not goood at doing logs soo ill post a before and after when im done with this cycle ..i cant wait to start......my pct is all set and so is my supporting supps.....im 23 years old 6'1 211 pounds......ill keep you guys updated

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro! I just finished my epi/trenadrol cycle last saturday, in PCT now. Gained some mass and a LOT of strength. I added 45lbs to my bench. Very nice cycle.

Hope you see some nice gains!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
subd.

Update us on the weight gain specificly.... i know you will gain strength.

goodluck!

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
yea i will def. keep updating....im just wondering how should i dose it...meaning say i take my first dose of tren in the am how soon after should i take my dose of epi?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
yea i will def. keep updating....im just wondering how should i dose it...meaning say i take my first dose of tren in the am how soon after should i take my dose of epi?
Spread the doses out evenly and take the epi dose 15min before a meal and the tren with or after a meal. The tren is fat soluable so it needs fats to be absorbed effeciently.