- 12-14-2003, 01:58 AM
I did a search and I really didn't find the info I was looking for so I am going to go ahead and ask. A friend of mine is going to make injectable phs and he thinks this will yield better results than doing them trans, is this true? I can't seem to find very much info on this. It seems to me that trans is the way to go from what I've read. Any info or opinions. Thanks
- 12-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Injection gives your body better uptake of the product. When using a transdermal product the absorbtion rate is about 45% of the product (give or take a few). When injecting it you get about >90%. So really it matters on how much they are injecting and how often that will give better results. 4-ad cyp is ran at 500-1500 mg a week. were normal 4-ad is ran at 1400-3600 mg a week trans.
12-14-2003, 02:03 PM
Thanks thats what I looking for. He says he's goin to do injectable because he is old school and use to taking gear so he just figured that injecting them would be better.
12-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Babbagandu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:57 AM
- By ReyMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-19-2012, 12:17 PM
- By daveydoodle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
- By Haltera in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2007, 02:10 PM
- By JUICY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2003, 08:32 PM