40mgs. of Havoc is F*cking me up!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation 40mgs. of Havoc is F*cking me up!!!!


    Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

    I think I am going to go beat someone up


  2. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

    I think I am going to go beat someone up
    Lol....haha. how long are u running it for?

  3. Im on a 40mg pulse, and thats kinda how im feeling right now. Strength and weight went way up in the first 4 weeks. Now kinda tapered off. But dam im kinda moody lately
    •   
       


  4. Are you running 40mg from the start? I am on epi as well with 20/30/40/40. Just started week 4 and I'm up 12.8 pounds. I seemed moody/agressive end of 20mg and through 30mg, but it seems to have calmed. I'm very interested in whether you ran all way through at 40mg.....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Are you running 40mg from the start? I am on epi as well with 20/30/40/40. Just started week 4 and I'm up 12.8 pounds. I seemed moody/agressive end of 20mg and through 30mg, but it seems to have calmed. I'm very interested in whether you ran all way through at 40mg.....

    Running it 4 weeks(ED) at 20,30,40,40. 20 and 30 really did little for me, but 40 mgs. is a whole nother story. Taking in between 3000 and 4000 cals a day. Protein is about a gram per pound of body weight(I am 183). Tryin to take in as much carbs as possible. I only have 5 days left of the cycle...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by diesel7 View Post
    Im on a 40mg pulse, and thats kinda how im feeling right now. Strength and weight went way up in the first 4 weeks. Now kinda tapered off. But dam im kinda moody lately

    Ran Havoc last summer on a 6 week pulse and went as high as 60mgs...nothing like a straight cycle though

  7. your strength should not be doubling

  8. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Ran Havoc last summer on a 6 week pulse and went as high as 60mgs...nothing like a straight cycle though
    straight cycles are where its at, screw that pulsing sh*t. if youre gonna run a steroidal cycle you might as well do it straight up and reap the full benefits...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    your strength should not be doubling
    I'm pretty sure he was exagerating and just trying to express his great strength increases he has observed.
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    your strength should not be doubling
    Truthfully...some things it has...back,shoulders and legs...chest is always my week point so no not there...

    Let me ask you a question..why should not be doubling?.......

    Havoc always gives me better strength gains than anything else

  11. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Truthfully...some things it has...back,shoulders and legs...chest is always my week point so no not there...

    Let me ask you a question..why should not be doubling?.......

    Havoc always gives me better strength gains than anything else
    When you say double strength it infers that you mean your bench has gone from, say 200 pounds to 400 pounds. Perhaps you mean your strength gains are double the norm? Time it would take to increase bench 10 pounds actually yielded you 20 pounds?

  12. Maybe your reps are doubled like bench 225*5 ---> 225*10

    doubled strength means bench 225*1 ---> 450*1, which is ****ed up

    I'm glad to hear you're having good results though. Maybe, to clear this up, can we hear some #s? I love hearing them #s

  13. pro-hormones and most steroids make me feel like this

    you gotta learn to control it bro and deal with it. otherwise, don't cycle if you're gonna make everyone around you miserable.

  14. 40mg also did the trick for me, training was super, massive strength gain (pulse for 6 weeks, did 1 year ago)
    But also additional sides on 40mg: lethargy, aggressive, backpumps..

    I'm now busy with second pulse cycle, next time I will also try a full cycle (4weeks)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Maybe your reps are doubled like bench 225*5 ---> 225*10

    doubled strength means bench 225*1 ---> 450*1, which is ****ed up

    I'm glad to hear you're having good results though. Maybe, to clear this up, can we hear some #s? I love hearing them #s
    Nah you are right Unreal...

    Here are some examples.....
    Calves-started out at a max of 125 for 3 sets and now doing 200 pounds at 3 sets

    Shoulder press(hammer strength)-started at a max of 70 for 3 sets and now doing 200 for 3 sets

    Leg press started at 525 for 3 sets and now doing 875...

    and so on

    Yeah your right they really haven't doubled, but *hit man close enough

    It just sems that sides are pronounced on Orals than on real gear
  16. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    When you say double strength it infers that you mean your bench has gone from, say 200 pounds to 400 pounds. Perhaps you mean your strength gains are double the norm? Time it would take to increase bench 10 pounds actually yielded you 20 pounds?

    Good call liquid...you are right on Bro..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    pro-hormones and most steroids make me feel like this

    you gotta learn to control it bro and deal with it. otherwise, don't cycle if you're gonna make everyone around you miserable.

    I hear ya my friend....Thats just it though...it gives you the mentality to push your pumps to the limit. I think that is what is making me feel like I am lifting double.

  18. wtf there is no way your weights should double. did you even lift before this cycle?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

    I think I am going to go beat someone up
    yeah same, im on my 4th week of a havoc cycle, runnin 40mg and i have noticed a lot of emoitonal changes lately. No change in appetite though, and ive gained around 12 pounds

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Did the same thing to me bro. I had to stop at the 3 week mark. I gained 7lbs total and some decent strength, but it just wasn't worth the bullshyt. I cried a few times, was pissed all day, had TERRIBLE TERRIBLE FCKIN ANXIETY(this was the worst part) and in general I just felt like shyt. There is a reason why the saying "test is best" exists
    damn that sounds like you had a ****ty 3 weeks lol.
    what were you running it at?
  21. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    wtf there is no way your weights should double. did you even lift before this cycle?

    all mental my friend....focus/focus/focus

  22. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

    I think I am going to go beat someone up
    180lbs at 32 years old? and taking steroids?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

    I think I am going to go beat someone up

    I find it helpful to channel aggression to the weights.
    All the **** that bothers you and frustrates you...concentrate on conquering that while you're pushing that weight.

    Havent done PH's yet, but since Ive been lifting regularly my wife says Im so calm now. I dont fly off at anything and nothing phases me.

    Lifting can be therapy lol!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Oh well, i'm just staying natty for a while til I can't stand looking at prop anymore
    i'll bet 2 weeks max

  25. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    Nah you are right Unreal...

    Here are some examples.....
    Calves-started out at a max of 125 for 3 sets and now doing 200 pounds at 3 sets

    Shoulder press(hammer strength)-started at a max of 70 for 3 sets and now doing 200 for 3 sets

    Leg press started at 525 for 3 sets and now doing 875...

    and so on

    Yeah your right they really haven't doubled, but *hit man close enough

    It just sems that sides are pronounced on Orals than on real gear
    Dude, you gained 350 pounds on your leg press??????
    You gained 175 pounds on your calves????
    You gained 130 pounds on shoulders??
    Sounds to me like you were not lifting you max to begin with????

  26. mathis is absolutely correct

    man, placebo is great isn't it?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Dude, you gained 350 pounds on your leg press??????
    You gained 175 pounds on your calves????
    You gained 130 pounds on shoulders??
    Sounds to me like you were not lifting you max to begin with????
    i thought the same thing

  28. 40 mg at 6 weeks didnt do S*** for me. only the good stuff works for me =P

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    40 mg at 6 weeks didnt do S*** for me. only the good stuff works for me =P
    Maybe you're just genetically superior to everyone, and the hormone supplementing was actually lower than your actual test levels...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Maybe you're just genetically superior to everyone, and the hormone supplementing was actually lower than your actual test levels...
    thats most likely the case ;-) epi is too weak of a compound. a lot of the guys i talk to dont get anything out of it either. i feel its more of a beginners compound. only m-drol and up works for me

  31. well Ryan you are not alone, i'm almost envious hearing about all these harsh sides and gains, I would rather have that than no sides and no gains.
  32. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    well Ryan you are not alone, i'm almost envious hearing about all these harsh sides and gains, I would rather have that than no sides and no gains.

    Right you are gang.....ahhh...the wealth of knowledge you gain so quickly from posting a thread on AM....got to love it.

    Always remember....all feedback, whether negative or posotive is always good feedback regardless....

    Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner than now....I was preforming my nightly duties and banging my hot girlfriend......so I couldn't reply sooner

  33. i feel that people who gain a lot from epi are victims of placebo

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    i feel that people who gain a lot from epi are victims of placebo
    Lmfao, I love this guys pots.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    i feel that people who gain a lot from epi are victims of placebo
    x2. people just need to step up their 'roid game =P

  36. Ive quickly learned people are full of **** and don't know anything about cycling. It's rare you find somebody who actually knows their body and knows how to cycle correctly to fully maximize the benefits.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Dude, you gained 350 pounds on your leg press??????
    You gained 175 pounds on your calves????
    You gained 130 pounds on shoulders??
    Sounds to me like you were not lifting you max to begin with????
    I call BS as well, with that said it this makes me want to purchase the damn compound haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  38. Promagnon>Epi IMO

  39. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I call BS as well, with that said it this makes me want to purchase the damn compound haha.
    I'd say go for it, you can get it for fairly cheap. BB is selling methyl-E 2 for $35. My friend is running it at 30/30/30/40/40/40 and he is loving it. I ran Epi 3 different times, always had decent strength and a gain couple lean pounds while losing fat. Next time I run epi, I will stack with either trenadrol or pheraplex.
  40. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    I'd say go for it, you can get it for fairly cheap. BB is selling methyl-E 2 for $35. My friend is running it at 30/30/30/40/40/40 and he is loving it. I ran Epi 3 different times, always had decent strength and a gain couple lean pounds while losing fat. Next time I run epi, I will stack with either trenadrol or pheraplex.

    Update.......

    End of Havoc cycle(4 weeks)

    Final weight...194

    Honestly fellas, I gained almost 10 pounds in the last week...NO B.S.


    My recommendation for Havoc so far...

    Do it, but be prepared for some crazy sh*t....

    Man I have never been so emotional though... I ran 40 mgs. for 11 days instead of the full 14

    Strength gains were awesome...noticeable physical gains not that good, but then again, I never think that they are good so...

    Vascularity was definetley there...

    PCT consists of PCS in the a.m.(2 caps)
    6-oxo extreme in the p.m.(before bed)
    1 cap for the first week
    2 caps starting week 2
    Activate Extreme throughout
    Lean extreme starting week 2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is this Dbol f*cking me up?
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. I Broke My F@#$!cking Leg!
    By gotripped in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:55 PM
  3. what exactly is Lasix (40mgs)
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 08:43 AM
  4. F**cking Gas Prices
    By enzo1 in forum Politics
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 11:55 AM
  5. Sick as a F*cking Dog!!!
    By fightercowboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Log in
Log in