40mgs. of Havoc is F*cking me up!!!!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

I think I am going to go beat someone up:crackhead:

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Dude...the pumps and strength gains are insane...I have never lifted so much weight, but dam it makes me feel moody,emotional(I know....WAAA),aggressive and, I think,loss of appetite. I have put on about 7 pounds in 3 1/2 WEEKS. STRENGTH HAS PRETTY MUCH DOUBLED IN ALL EXERCISES.

Lol....haha. how long are u running it for?

diesel7

Awards
Im on a 40mg pulse, and thats kinda how im feeling right now. Strength and weight went way up in the first 4 weeks. Now kinda tapered off. But dam im kinda moody lately

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Are you running 40mg from the start? I am on epi as well with 20/30/40/40. Just started week 4 and I'm up 12.8 pounds. I seemed moody/agressive end of 20mg and through 30mg, but it seems to have calmed. I'm very interested in whether you ran all way through at 40mg.....

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Are you running 40mg from the start? I am on epi as well with 20/30/40/40. Just started week 4 and I'm up 12.8 pounds. I seemed moody/agressive end of 20mg and through 30mg, but it seems to have calmed. I'm very interested in whether you ran all way through at 40mg.....

Running it 4 weeks(ED) at 20,30,40,40. 20 and 30 really did little for me, but 40 mgs. is a whole nother story. Taking in between 3000 and 4000 cals a day. Protein is about a gram per pound of body weight(I am 183). Tryin to take in as much carbs as possible. I only have 5 days left of the cycle...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im on a 40mg pulse, and thats kinda how im feeling right now. Strength and weight went way up in the first 4 weeks. Now kinda tapered off. But dam im kinda moody lately

Ran Havoc last summer on a 6 week pulse and went as high as 60mgs...nothing like a straight cycle though

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your strength should not be doubling

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Ran Havoc last summer on a 6 week pulse and went as high as 60mgs...nothing like a straight cycle though
straight cycles are where its at, screw that pulsing sh*t. if youre gonna run a steroidal cycle you might as well do it straight up and reap the full benefits...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
your strength should not be doubling
Truthfully...some things it has...back,shoulders and legs...chest is always my week point so no not there...

Let me ask you a question..why should not be doubling?.......

Havoc always gives me better strength gains than anything else

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully...some things it has...back,shoulders and legs...chest is always my week point so no not there...

When you say double strength it infers that you mean your bench has gone from, say 200 pounds to 400 pounds. Perhaps you mean your strength gains are double the norm? Time it would take to increase bench 10 pounds actually yielded you 20 pounds?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe your reps are doubled like bench 225*5 ---> 225*10

doubled strength means bench 225*1 ---> 450*1, which is ****ed up

I'm glad to hear you're having good results though. Maybe, to clear this up, can we hear some #s? I love hearing them #s :)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
pro-hormones and most steroids make me feel like this

you gotta learn to control it bro and deal with it. otherwise, don't cycle if you're gonna make everyone around you miserable.

evolution

evolution

Awards
40mg also did the trick for me, training was super, massive strength gain (pulse for 6 weeks, did 1 year ago)
But also additional sides on 40mg: lethargy, aggressive, backpumps.. :(

I'm now busy with second pulse cycle, next time I will also try a full cycle (4weeks)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your reps are doubled like bench 225*5 ---> 225*10

doubled strength means bench 225*1 ---> 450*1, which is ****ed up

I'm glad to hear you're having good results though. Maybe, to clear this up, can we hear some #s? I love hearing them #s :)
Nah you are right Unreal...

Here are some examples.....
Calves-started out at a max of 125 for 3 sets and now doing 200 pounds at 3 sets

Shoulder press(hammer strength)-started at a max of 70 for 3 sets and now doing 200 for 3 sets

Leg press started at 525 for 3 sets and now doing 875...

and so on

Yeah your right they really haven't doubled, but *hit man close enough

It just sems that sides are pronounced on Orals than on real gear

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
When you say double strength it infers that you mean your bench has gone from, say 200 pounds to 400 pounds. Perhaps you mean your strength gains are double the norm? Time it would take to increase bench 10 pounds actually yielded you 20 pounds?

Good call liquid...you are right on Bro..

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
pro-hormones and most steroids make me feel like this

you gotta learn to control it bro and deal with it. otherwise, don't cycle if you're gonna make everyone around you miserable.

I hear ya my friend....Thats just it though...it gives you the mentality to push your pumps to the limit. I think that is what is making me feel like I am lifting double.:18:

krogtaar

Awards
wtf there is no way your weights should double. did you even lift before this cycle?

joshhh

joshhh

Awards

yeah same, im on my 4th week of a havoc cycle, runnin 40mg and i have noticed a lot of emoitonal changes lately. No change in appetite though, and ive gained around 12 pounds

joshhh

joshhh

Awards
Did the same thing to me bro. I had to stop at the 3 week mark. I gained 7lbs total and some decent strength, but it just wasn't worth the bullshyt. I cried a few times, was pissed all day, had TERRIBLE TERRIBLE FCKIN ANXIETY(this was the worst part) and in general I just felt like shyt. There is a reason why the saying "test is best" exists ;)
damn that sounds like you had a shitty 3 weeks lol.
what were you running it at?

dax506

Awards

180lbs at 32 years old? and taking steroids?

edgebsl

Awards

I find it helpful to channel aggression to the weights.
All the **** that bothers you and frustrates you...concentrate on conquering that while you're pushing that weight.

Havent done PH's yet, but since Ive been lifting regularly my wife says Im so calm now. I dont fly off at anything and nothing phases me.

Lifting can be therapy lol!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Nah you are right Unreal...

Here are some examples.....
Calves-started out at a max of 125 for 3 sets and now doing 200 pounds at 3 sets

Shoulder press(hammer strength)-started at a max of 70 for 3 sets and now doing 200 for 3 sets

Leg press started at 525 for 3 sets and now doing 875...

and so on

Yeah your right they really haven't doubled, but *hit man close enough

It just sems that sides are pronounced on Orals than on real gear
Dude, you gained 350 pounds on your leg press??????
You gained 175 pounds on your calves????
You gained 130 pounds on shoulders??
Sounds to me like you were not lifting you max to begin with????

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
mathis is absolutely correct

man, placebo is great isn't it?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i thought the same thing

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
40 mg at 6 weeks didnt do S*** for me. only the good stuff works for me =P

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
40 mg at 6 weeks didnt do S*** for me. only the good stuff works for me =P
Maybe you're just genetically superior to everyone, and the hormone supplementing was actually lower than your actual test levels... :icon_lol:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're just genetically superior to everyone, and the hormone supplementing was actually lower than your actual test levels... :icon_lol:
thats most likely the case ;-) epi is too weak of a compound. a lot of the guys i talk to dont get anything out of it either. i feel its more of a beginners compound. only m-drol and up works for me

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well Ryan you are not alone, i'm almost envious hearing about all these harsh sides and gains, I would rather have that than no sides and no gains.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
well Ryan you are not alone, i'm almost envious hearing about all these harsh sides and gains, I would rather have that than no sides and no gains.

Right you are gang.....ahhh...the wealth of knowledge you gain so quickly from posting a thread on AM....got to love it.

Always remember....all feedback, whether negative or posotive is always good feedback regardless....

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner than now....I was preforming my nightly duties and banging my hot girlfriend......so I couldn't reply sooner:hitit:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i feel that people who gain a lot from epi are victims of placebo

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Ive quickly learned people are full of **** and don't know anything about cycling. It's rare you find somebody who actually knows their body and knows how to cycle correctly to fully maximize the benefits.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I call BS as well, with that said it this makes me want to purchase the damn compound haha.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I call BS as well, with that said it this makes me want to purchase the damn compound haha.
I'd say go for it, you can get it for fairly cheap. BB is selling methyl-E 2 for $35. My friend is running it at 30/30/30/40/40/40 and he is loving it. I ran Epi 3 different times, always had decent strength and a gain couple lean pounds while losing fat. Next time I run epi, I will stack with either trenadrol or pheraplex.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for it, you can get it for fairly cheap. BB is selling methyl-E 2 for $35. My friend is running it at 30/30/30/40/40/40 and he is loving it. I ran Epi 3 different times, always had decent strength and a gain couple lean pounds while losing fat. Next time I run epi, I will stack with either trenadrol or pheraplex.

Update.......

End of Havoc cycle(4 weeks)

Final weight...194

Honestly fellas, I gained almost 10 pounds in the last week...NO B.S.

My recommendation for Havoc so far...

Do it, but be prepared for some crazy sh*t....

Man I have never been so emotional though... I ran 40 mgs. for 11 days instead of the full 14

Strength gains were awesome...noticeable physical gains not that good, but then again, I never think that they are good so...

Vascularity was definetley there...

PCT consists of PCS in the a.m.(2 caps)
6-oxo extreme in the p.m.(before bed)
1 cap for the first week
2 caps starting week 2
Activate Extreme throughout
Lean extreme starting week 2

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you think epi makes you pi ssy? try extreme tren, turns nice guys into fckn *******s, trust me! epi makes me happy, loving, I want ot be nice to people that i want to kill when im on tren

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I guess people train harder when they're on steroids.

Possible....that is a good assumption. Why not if you are going to spend the time effort and money on a cycle. I am sure there are alot of people on this forum who do that.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
I kind of got the same way on my last run of EPI, didnt really turn into an *******, but i took less **** from people, and driving where people would do things and normally id be like "man, that guys a ****" i would get really frustrated with someone cutting me off.

not too big of a deal really.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I guess people train harder when they're on steroids.

'Tis my problem....I figure why go workout instead of doing something else, when I can wait and start another cycle, and gain 3 times as much as I normally would've anyway. But I still try hitting the big 3 at least once a week, no matter how low my ambition.

Side notes.....

Epi made me feel "giddy" soon after taking a dose
Went 5 weeks, up to 50mg, and gained 15.5 pounds
Strength increase was awesome
Nips and nuts were fine throughout
Sides were only back pumps and lethargy
Lost 2 pounds in PCT, but have kept the other 13 A-OK

And finally, everywhere is sold out of Epi, Havoc, and E-stane....WTF?!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well not everywhere, but i cant post where, I also just ranted the hell out of the fckn site too.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nutra planet just emailed me and told me they now have havoc.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but im having a btch of a time cause I live in Canada, tf supps was 7 for 7 getting me my sht, but nutra says it wil get seized, same with BB.com, fck I h8 tf supps though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

IF your strength was doubling you'd be tearing tendons and ligaments unless you've already been up at that weight and it's mostly muscle memory. you say Havoc always gives you better strength gains so i'm assuming you have ran it a few times correct?/ if so did you lose all the strength from before because 70lbs on the Hammer Shoulders is extremely low for 180lbs person that's done a few cycles??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you stats current? or is 161 where your started and your up 12lbs from that.