Dbol dosage/ when to take?

svt99

Awards
I started taking 10 mg of dbol once per day today, and i wanted to know if thats enough ?(this is my first cycle of any kind), and mainly what time i should take it to get the best results from it??? Ive also heard i shouldn't only take dbol and i should stack, what is reccomended i stack with it? (im trying to stick to orals, i may consider injecting but idk yet) Any Advice would be greatly appreciated.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I started taking 10 mg of dbol once per day today, and i wanted to know if thats enough ?(this is my first cycle of any kind), and mainly what time i should take it to get the best results from it??? Ive also heard i shouldn't only take dbol and i should stack, what is reccomended i stack with it? (im trying to stick to orals, i may consider injecting but idk yet) Any Advice would be greatly appreciated.
Well first off, 10mg of dbol per day isn't anything. Secondly, IMO dbol only cycles are a waste of time and yes you should stack an injectable, NOT another oral. If it were me, I would stop the cycle, wait until you can get test, run test only and save the dbol for your second cycle. Not what you wanted hear, but that's my honest opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Ninjo Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 15
Anabolics 1