Recombinant Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 at teamlife research

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
wuzup everyone,

I was checking 7a-OHN at teamlife research and found this ; they are selling igf-1 ? is it a real thing or something else? and is this legal?

http://www.teamliferesearch.com/peptides.html

Human LongTMR3IGF-I (Media Grade)
Recombinant Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes its real. You want the Long version as the regular version only last about 8-10 minutes.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Instycnt is a good guy, but his long igf-1 is way overpriced

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. You can get it much cheaper.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ancillary Guys got it for $190 per/mg.. ;)

legaljuicer

Awards
what is their website?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
is there any cheaper websites, the guys in my gym got it for less than 100 bucks , they say r igf1 is the cheapest stuff

E-Swift

Awards
is there any cheaper websites, the guys in my gym got it for less than 100 bucks , they say r igf1 is the cheapest stuff
Was it long igf? I doubt it. There's a huge difference in how long it's active.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's r IGF-1, which means Recombinant Insulinlike Growthfactor 1, it's cheap if you can find a source for it.. LR3 IGF-1 won't be found any cheaper than the link I posted..

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
1mg

500MCG perML(2 ml per vial)

so it's a 1000mcg ?

about the daily dosage some adviced 120 , other 60 , but I think it is good at 35 mcg ?

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes its 1mg. Dose is around 20-40mcg. There is no need to go higher than that.

Judo Tom

Awards
has anyone used this that can give some feedback / results?

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any feedback on ancillary guy's product yet. If you know of any Pete link us up.

Paco

Banned
Awards
how in the world would you have a clue to it's legitamacy? I could post a website selling the same thing and claim it to be true. Please remember this is a very fragile peptide hormone. I feel a little more assured with Instynct since he at lease has a chem. profile on it and additional info.

size

Awards
  • Established
how in the world would you have a clue to it's legitamacy? I could post a website selling the same thing and claim it to be true. Please remember this is a very fragile peptide hormone. I feel a little more assured with Instynct since he at lease has a chem. profile on it and additional info.

You have to trust someone. However, over the internet, it is rather difficult.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THe other companies use the same method of storage as instycnt does. Actually Lab-corp just changed their way of shipping and storage that makes it more stable (its not just suspended in BA). Also ALL Long R3 IGF-1 originates from the same place. That company has a patent and nobody can reproduce it (even China). So if someone had different prices, its because they CHOOSE to mark it up. The product should be exactly the same in all (unless they choose to underdoes it) in whcih case you eventually will see a trend of not seeing results from that company. Most comanies sell it fror $190-250/mg Only instynct has a price much higher. But as its is business, thats his choice and if people buy it, then why should he change it.

Paco

Banned
Awards
I checked Lab-corps site. They have 17 research chems, but Long R IGF1 isn't there. Where'd you find it? thanks and PM or delete if inappropriate. later.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yep , i was just about to mention lab corp and their new igf-1 . good price as well !

legaljuicer

Awards
what is lab corps webpage address?

legaljuicer

Awards
thanks. I tried that link but it just hangs there trying to open the page. I will try it at home and see what happens.

legaljuicer

Awards
now I can get into it :) Thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
THe other companies use the same method of storage as instycnt does. Actually Lab-corp just changed their way of shipping and storage that makes it more stable (its not just suspended in BA). Also ALL Long R3 IGF-1 originates from the same place. That company has a patent and nobody can reproduce it (even China). So if someone had different prices, its because they CHOOSE to mark it up. The product should be exactly the same in all (unless they choose to underdoes it) in whcih case you eventually will see a trend of not seeing results from that company. Most comanies sell it fror $190-250/mg Only instynct has a price much higher. But as its is business, thats his choice and if people buy it, then why should he change it.
Sorry for ressuscitating this thread from the grave. This guy (TLR) has lots of stuff that is pretty hard to find... Polyclonal myostatin antibody... :jaw: Does anyone know where they're based out of? USA or foreign? Thanks.