Stimulants and libido

A

ace7863

Awards
Has anyone had issues with decreased libido/sex drive on either clenbuterol or ephedrine?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
No to both.

Make sure you're staying hydrated.

A

ace7863

Awards
Always. Thanks. I have used clen on and off for 4 or 5 years but this is the first time since I had started treatment for low test and hypothyroidism. I remember I had a lower sex drive but I believe at that point it had more to do with the other issues. But curious how it will affect me now. Time will tell.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
not trying to be nasty, but a few years ago i was taking ephedra and lets just say i was blowing a load every time i got done urinating No joke, it was after taking the stuff for like 3 weeks. It was very weird, and I have NEVER touched the stuff again, i looked for how this could happen online, and after researching i found that this stuff happens to many dudes when on ephedra products. Clen made me too shaky when i was on it, no issues with libido though

A

ace7863

Awards
not trying to be nasty, but a few years ago i was taking ephedra and lets just say i was blowing a load every time i got done urinating No joke, it was after taking the stuff for like 3 weeks. It was very weird, and I have NEVER touched the stuff again, i looked for how this could happen online, and after researching i found that this stuff happens to many dudes when on ephedra products. Clen made me too shaky when i was on it, no issues with libido though
Interesting. Never heard of that but I know about the Clen Shakes. I have used many cycles of it. My issue could be adrenal fatigue or other factors.