1st cycle of test log. (advice?)

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
im geting ready to start a 15 week cycle of test (first pin is today). my pct will consist of nolva and clomid. this is my first cycle. i am 165 and about 5'8 (very ectomorph) my diet is prety clean and i usually eat 4 to 6 meals a day at about 1000 calories a meal. the only other supplements i am takeing are a monohydrate, waximaze, and whey and cassien protien. i will be documenting my cycle in this forum. if anyone has any advice, feel free, i love to learn.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What type of test? What dose? Why 15wk?

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
its ethinate test . im doing 500 mg (2cc a week). and a trusted source recomended a 15 week cycle, and that seems to be a prety common cycle length for this cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its ethinate test . im doing 500 mg (2cc a week). and a trusted source recomended a 15 week cycle, and that seems to be a prety common cycle length for this cycle.
10-12 weeks is enough for a first cycle. 15 weeks is stretching it without HCG.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
right on. im gunna do some more research on that. thanks for the advice. so i did my first injection a little while ago. and i was super nervous. but it did not hurt at all. i did 2cc's into the glutes, injection site is kinda sore but nothing to bad. im just excited to start seein some results!!!! this is gunna be the longest 3-6 weeks ever.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
thats what i hear. ya im prepared to wait, but im still prety excited, even tho i wont feel the effects, im still pshyced to go hit the gym tomorow.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
day 2 still prety sore on injection site. nothing to extreme. i recently had my wisdom teeth pulled and immeditely after got really sik so needless to say,not only was i outa the gym, but i couldnt eat much for like 2 weeks, so im still geting back in the swing of things. i lost about 7-8 lbs in those 2 weks =( so i weighed in at 160 even this morning, dry with boxers on =( prety sad.

peptidoglycan

Awards
if you have three vials you should count on losing some in the pinning process i Imagen you will only get 13 to 14 out of those three vials not the 15 week. mod edit: read the rules.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
thanx pepti. ya i got three vials. so yesterday i was super moody. dont kno if thats due to the test or me being pissy. and injection site was prety sore but it feels 80% beter today. paitently waiting to see/feel some results. workouts have been really good, probably because im super excited for some RESULTS!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! I wish I had run an AI! You might end up crying like girl like I have....literally! Sorta funny.....otherwise very happy with my first cycle of test. Gotta tell ya though....it's addicting! Love the way I feel in the gym and recovery is awesome!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya an AI during is probably a good idea if I ever do test again because I had some major water retention (though some was my bulking "diet") and it makes it obvious what is going on. Formadrol of some type or aromasin are good and should keep estrogen in check.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i just ended an enanthate cycle of 20 weeks (similar starting stats, except i was 180)... by week 15 i was topped out on the weight gain, so it was pointless past that really. so in my individual case i did gain weight past 12 weeks. i dont think length of cycle really matters for a beginner as much as to what youre actually using. technically u could go till u stop gaining weight... i mean i was just as shutdown in week 12 as i was in week 20 put it that way

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you use hCG? Thats the only way I would go that long? The longer you are shut down the longer you will take to come back to allostasis or normality though it is dependent on the person.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
right on natty. im going to look into that. tanx.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
perfect triton. ya im really excited about it. i cant tell if its starting to work or if im just giddy and excited. haha super stoked

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
right on orangutan. ya im figuring my supply to last me about 13 weeks or so. im sure i wont be dissapointed. how were the gains???

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
second pin today!!! it kinda hurt this time, proly cuz i was haveing trouble keeping the pin still. any waz. i got all my measurements taken the other day. i got a skin fold and dunked in the hydrostatic tank at my school. which are as follows.

weight-161 =(
height-5ft 7.5in
total bodyfat- 6.7% (massing)
fat mass-10.8 lbs
lean mass-150.2
arms- L15.5 R15
calfs-R14 L13.75
shoulder (arms down)- 49
quads-R21.5 L22
(i swear ive been dieting and lifting hard. im just super ectomorph, and i snowboard alot)

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
second pin today!!! it kinda hurt this time, proly cuz i was haveing trouble keeping the pin still. any waz. i got all my measurements taken the other day. i got a skin fold and dunked in the hydrostatic tank at my school. which are as follows.

weight-161 =(
height-5ft 7.5in
total bodyfat- 6.7% (massing)
fat mass-10.8 lbs
lean mass-150.2
arms- L15.5 R15
calfs-R14 L13.75
shoulder (arms down)- 49
quads-R21.5 L22
(i swear ive been dieting and lifting hard. im just super ectomorph, and i snowboard alot)
hmm youre pretty heavy for a 5"8 ecto...those stats sound like mine when i first started lifting hard, but i'd consider myself a mesa

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
hmm youre pretty heavy for a 5"8 ecto...those stats sound like mine when i first started lifting hard, but i'd consider myself a mesa
ya ive managed to put on some weight (after about a year and a half of soild lifting and dieting)and my arms grow prety quick but i have a very small frame and not much mass, as far as thickness goes. theres definetly a little bit of messo in me. but im a super slow gainer

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
day 8. so i had an awsome workout today. i did back, and all i can think about is goin back to do biceps later. and my sex drive has gone up quite a bit. P.S how do i put my pic sa my default????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you are pinning 2ml once a week? you know it would feel better overall if you split it into 2 injections and did them saturday and wed instead. As it stands you basically have days of the week where you have as much as 100mg of effective testosterone in you, and days where it is as low as 43mg. if you do it 2x a week, the range would be from 54-78mg from lowest to highest.

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
so you are pinning 2ml once a week? you know it would feel better overall if you split it into 2 injections and did them saturday and wed instead. As it stands you basically have days of the week where you have as much as 100mg of effective testosterone in you, and days where it is as low as 43mg. if you do it 2x a week, the range would be from 54-78mg from lowest to highest.
thats a really good point. i just need to buy more pins. thanx alot

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a really good point. i just need to buy more pins. thanx alot
should be easy in oregon, just go to the local health clinic and tell them you are a heroin addict, they'll give em to you free :D

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
wouldnt one shot a week be more of a "cruising" thing and not a cycling thing?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be more of a sucking thing, as the day of (or after, I forget how long it takes to peak) the shot your levels are more than 2x as high as the day before. So sure you stay at supraphysiological levels the whole time, but you go from feeling like thor to just feeling like a high test 18 year old. The bigger swings can cause moodiness, depression, etc.

Even for TRT docs who prescribe a 1 time a week protocol, they are generally prescribing 1-2 days of HCG as well partway thru the week which will cause your body to create its own test, shoring up the levels. you can get to supraphysiological levels of test FOR A WHILE on HCG only, but it will downregulate after a while

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a real blast + cruise kind of thing you'd still do 2x a week, but during blast time the levels would be quite high, and during cruise likely 200mg-300mg a week, maybe more for the enormous monsters out there :D

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
should be easy in oregon, just go to the local health clinic and tell them you are a heroin addict, they'll give em to you free :D
haha thats perfect. i love telling people im an heroin addict. haha. thats gunna be a humbling experience.. im gunna look into it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha thats perfect. i love telling people im an heroin addict. haha. thats gunna be a humbling experience.. im gunna look into it
hehehehee if not, lemee know there are places online :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah true. you may be able to just buy them at a pharmacy. I know in florida you dont need a prescription to buy them

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Ha! dude i was searching for info on clomid and nolva and this was the first one! Then i started reading and noticed, "hey i know that name!" sup bro! didnt know u started the cycle before u had ur wisdom teeth out? tight

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
Ha! dude i was searching for info on clomid and nolva and this was the first one! Then i started reading and noticed, "hey i know that name!" sup bro! didnt know u started the cycle before u had ur wisdom teeth out? tight
no i didnt start before i had my wisdom teeth out lol... what made you think that???? did you get your nolva and clomid????

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
no i didnt start before i had my wisdom teeth out lol... what made you think that???? did you get your nolva and clomid????
oh, huh it sounded like it for some reason. Havent decided still lol. is clomid a LOT worse at being a serm compared to nolva? or would it be alright to take clomid by itself as as serm to take advantage ofthe test boosting? i want a test booster, but i cant afford two, just one or the other

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
day 21. so starting today im going to begin running 1cc biweekly, rather than 2cc weekly. so i have started to begin feeling really moody and i dont thinkive ever spent this much time on making sure there is no shortang of pussy around. iworked shoulders on friday and had one of the most intence workouts ive had in a while. im feelin prety good, but havent noticed any strength gains yet, i hurt somthin in my chest last week and its still kinda sore, but tomorow is chest day so hopefully it will feel beter...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
day 21. so starting today im going to begin running 1cc biweekly, rather than 2cc weekly. so i have started to begin feeling really moody and i dont thinkive ever spent this much time on making sure there is no shortang of pussy around. iworked shoulders on friday and had one of the most intence workouts ive had in a while. im feelin prety good, but havent noticed any strength gains yet, i hurt somthin in my chest last week and its still kinda sore, but tomorow is chest day so hopefully it will feel beter...
Hey axis i'll definitely be checking this often. We're at about the same point, I do my first pin of my 4th week tomorrow. Havent really hit the major test gains "zone" yet but im also using Dbol at 40mg ED so i'm pretty good on strength. I'm using a mon/thurs split of 250mg Test E. Well keep it up and post pics when you can...

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
Hey axis i'll definitely be checking this often. We're at about the same point, I do my first pin of my 4th week tomorrow. Havent really hit the major test gains "zone" yet but im also using Dbol at 40mg ED so i'm pretty good on strength. I'm using a mon/thurs split of 250mg Test E. Well keep it up and post pics when you can...
right on. i cant seem to figure out how to put pics on my profile yet but i will as soon as i figure it out. keep me posted how your cycle goes, i might be interested in taking dbol in my next cycle...

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
whats up. so search the forums for the thread First Injectable: TestE kicked with Superdrol. Kicking the test cycle with superdrol gave him awesome gains. this is what i would run if i was going to do a test e cycle IMO. huge strength gains!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you kinda splitting hairs..You think it makes that much of a difference??

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would be more of a sucking thing, as the day of (or after, I forget how long it takes to peak) the shot your levels are more than 2x as high as the day before. So sure you stay at supraphysiological levels the whole time, but you go from feeling like thor to just feeling like a high test 18 year old. The bigger swings can cause moodiness, depression, etc.

Even for TRT docs who prescribe a 1 time a week protocol, they are generally prescribing 1-2 days of HCG as well partway thru the week which will cause your body to create its own test, shoring up the levels. you can get to supraphysiological levels of test FOR A WHILE on HCG only, but it will downregulate after a while
If I was only shooting 500mgs test a week I would just shoot it once a week just for the convenience..

axisdrumer

axisdrumer

Awards
If I was only shooting 500mgs test a week I would just shoot it once a week just for the convenience..
i agree that pinning twice a week is gunna be a pain in the ass, but ive read up on it and talked to some people and have heard that it also reduces sides quite a bit. i understant that ethinate is a long chain test but the more you can keep a stable amount in your body the more youre gunna get what you want outa the cycle. i could be wrong, but thats my understanding.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree that pinning twice a week is gunna be a pain in the ass, but ive read up on it and talked to some people and have heard that it also reduces sides quite a bit. i understant that ethinate is a long chain test but the more you can keep a stable amount in your body the more youre gunna get what you want outa the cycle. i could be wrong, but thats my understanding.
Just my opinion but It never bothered me in the least...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but you also have 90lbs on him :D and first time I think a more even ride is better.