ex threatening to tell authorities

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my ex, who is currently in Mexico, is threatening to turn me in..

any thoughts on this?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly.. Id tell her to eat ****..

This is why one should always get nudes, for a future bargaining chip..:laugh:

So she is going to call the "authorities" tell them you use gear, and then what?

If your that worried, get everything out of there, except what you"need" and be done with it..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

So she is going to call the "authorities" tell them you use gear, and then what?

If your that worried, get everything out of there, except what you"need" and be done with it..
What would the process be here? If she just calls up the cops, will anything happen, or likely no?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What would the process be here? If she just calls up the cops, will anything happen, or likely no?
WTF can the really do? Obtain a search warrant on some "ex girl friends word" seems suspect. Not to mention your only "using" ..

Like i said if your worried about it, clean house, except for what ur "playing with", that can be disposed of in seconds.

Just make sure that anyone you live with KNOWS don't let anyone in the house, under any circumstance, unless a warrant is present. But i doubt anyone would come.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
they "may" look into you and check and see if you are a seller. But hey always deny deny deny. If they question say "i dont know what your talking about and if you have any questions you can talk to my attorney". That has gotten me out of a lot of ****over the years.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Just becareful.....if she makes it seem that she broke up with you because you are using gear and have developed a temper and can become a threat, you might get a knock......

Personal experience.....after we broke up my ex called the cops because I own firearms.......cops came......I have firearm's license.....cops left......case closed.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ha..thanks guys, maurice, your story made me LOL.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
oh and if by chance they ask you if they can have a look around. Do not! I dont care how well you hid it. If they are asking then have no reason to come in and can not unless you let them. People make that mistake all the time.
but hey I like the "threaten with nude pics" idea.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
oh and if by chance they ask you if they can have a look around. Do not! I dont care how well you hid it. If they are asking then have no reason to come in and can not unless you let them. People make that mistake all the time.
but hey I like the "threaten with nude pics" idea.
I like it too... sadly I have none :(

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I like it too... sadly I have none :(
just tell her you took nude pics of her while she was sleeping.......or you gave her chin nuts while she was sleeping and took a pic. You could instill some fear in her lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just becareful.....if she makes it seem that she broke up with you because you are using gear and have developed a temper and can become a threat, you might get a knock......

Personal experience.....after we broke up my ex called the cops because I own firearms.......cops came......I have firearm's license.....cops left......case closed.
Firearms are different. I can see why they would come for that, if she said you were mad and have a bunch of firearms.

Just say nothing if anyone comes

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well it looks like she isn't telling.

Thanks for the info fellas.. I'll be wary of any visitors, hell naw they ain't getting in this place, not without a warrant!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

my current gf knows and doesnt mind at all. and i have pleeeeeenty of nudes

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
leverage is always good. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.:saeek:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think the original nudes comments was one of the top ten post I have ever seen on AM. Well Played Sir lol..

I would still take any extra gear you may have laying around and stash it at a friends house or something until this all blows over completely. If you don't have some big stock pile though I don't think the cops would have much concern with you anyhow unless you live in a boring suburb where they get no action anyways.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Where I live, I'm rather certain they get plenty of action, haha..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this si why i neevr let a ex gf into my DS life. i just tell them im carbing up. ....... dumb females....
and also u never introduce ur gf to ur guy friends

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Damn, thats shady. Whenever a gf threatens me with anything, anything at all, I just call her bluff and tell her to go ahead with it. They usually aren't willing to go through with it. If she was gonna rat you out, she would have. She just wants to scare you. I act like I don't give a sh1t, laugh and secretly go and take care of business...just in case.

CYA

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is why I do not tell the girls I date what I do. No matter how cool they are, they can all go crazy at any moment lol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Tell her your glad you broke up with her cause you couldnt handle the guilt about having AIDS. Tell her you blew a load in her shampoo especially if she uses an expensive kind. Rent some movies if you share an account and order things to her house if you know her adress in mexico. fk her.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's more of a chance of Aliens from Mars coming down and smoking a bowl with you than any Law Enforcement Agencies giving two-flying donkey d*cks what you have. Unless she says you have Kilo's of Coke, then you're cool.
Tell her to eat sh*t.

dpfisher

this si why i neevr let a ex gf into my DS life. i just tell them im carbing up. ....... dumb females....
and also u never introduce ur gf to ur guy friends
DS use is not illegal is it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's more of a chance of Aliens from Mars coming down and smoking a bowl with you than any Law Enforcement Agencies giving two-flying donkey d*cks what you have. Unless she says you have Kilo's of Coke, then you're cool.
Tell her to eat sh*t.
they give more than two sh1ts man, trust me...but going off of an ex's word might not be to tempting for them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate hearing "them" referred to as authorities, makes me angry, honestly..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I take it you work for the Government?
no but ive had my run ins with this sort of thing, local police prob dont give a sh1t but if it gets to feds they will check it out, whether they pursue you in court is another question but they will look into it. ....At least they did

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I always hold on to the videos of the ex's. Can you say Youtube.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Oops, must have fat fingered that one....