h-drol/trenadrol advice needed

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok it is one month until my cycle begins. wanted some opinions on dosing. pct is set up and very thorough so do not even bother going there. heres what i was thinking:

H-drol;
day 1-8 50mg
day 9-24 75 mg
day 24 - end 100mg

Trenadrol
day 1-12 60mg
day 13-24 90 mg

the reason behind this dosing is to not use trenadrol at a high dose while going to 100mg on h-drol. and because h-drol normally doesnt start kicking in until week 3 so i figured i would frontload the trenadrol all opinions welcome, even criticism.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're looking for a serious recomp i hope.

looks good, though i guarantee you'll wish you ran tren for at least 4 weeks. watch your blood pressure on this stack :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

looks good, though i guarantee you'll wish you ran tren for at least 4 weeks. watch your blood pressure on this stack :)
yes i am looking for a big recomp. i put on about 20 lbs after surgery because the pain meds increased my appetite so much. i have since lost about 13 lbs of that. u suggesting i get another bottle of tren?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

he is running it for 4 weeks, well 4 weeks - 4 days.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes i am looking for a big recomp. i put on about 20 lbs after surgery because the pain meds increased my appetite so much. i have since lost about 13 lbs of that. u suggesting i get another bottle of tren?
i'll let you decide that. i find the strength gains from tren to be so outrageous that i don't want the cycle to end :)

i'm running tren at 100mg per day and the hdrol at 50mg for 6 weeks. first week ended yesterday. blood pressure is the only reason i'm not keen on bumping up the hdrol more than a minimum dose.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
i don't think it matters if you went to 100mg and ran tren with it.

I did that on my last cycle, and it was awesome.

sides were blood pressure and no libido.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sides were blood pressure and no libido.
see the no libido is a big concern for me..only for one reason. i structured the cycle this way because towards the end of my cycle, the gf's birthday is during then. so i want to be able to at least get it up a bit for that..or she'll be pissed. so i thought just having the h-drol and not both would help that...plus i will be dosing DHEA during cycle for lethargy and libido issues.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
im into 2 nd week of hrol here and the bp is in the 90's with only doin 50mg...taking cyc assist...any ideas on trying to lower this? I wont goto 75 and might just stay at 50 if this keeps up.. thanks

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
ayy papiii...

whats your experience with hdrol. have you run it before? take that into consideration if you have cause you really gain a solit tolerance to the stuff, and the only thing you end up getting are the sides once it loses effectiveness. you said its been a year though, so im sure youll be fine even if you have, but still, your receptors are never as clean and sensitive as they once were. i loved hdrol at 100mg. even so stacked with a gram of boldione, and 2-300mg of furazadrol. cycle support had my bp in check. dont expect to be able to climb 6 flights of stairs or something tho. hdrol kicked up my libido a lot. it levels off after a few weeks but still, great. the tren will prob kill the brain betwen your legs. so i've heard. i wonder if the hdrol is enough to counteract it. dhea is def a good idea, but no ****... do not look over the good old herbal stuff. horny goat weed works wonders my friend. that in combo with dhea, maca, and macuna puriens should be a nice stack of **** to get your **** and your head in the same place..... assuming its libido and not performance we're talking about. if not you should look into paravol. i've heard pretty good things. theres some other product with goji berry extracts... the ropes formula i think its called... it might not get you horny, but it will give you the ability to drown the girly in your manjuice. literally. you bust nuts upon nuts with that goji stuff.