Treat or stop squeze?

1. Treat or stop squeze?

A few months ago i noticed I was able to squeze fluid from my left nip. Not like i drop but like a shiny dot of fluid like in a sweat gland. I have a little lump in the right one that my doc think is pubertal since it never hurted or anything. Could also been fron pulsing ergomax a few years back but like I said no pain or itch what so ever. Should I just stop squeezing or should I add Bromocriptin for my uppcoming PCT for a epistane cycle? I think you should be able to press some extracellular fluid from allmost any tissue or am I wrong?

I tend to get a bit paranoid when bulking cause chest fat makes my pecs a bit softish when relaxed. ALways get better after cutting. My PCT for epi will be clomid & HDX2. Maybe I should just add a bit of B6? Or how should I dose the Bromo?

Appreciate any input!

Z

2. personally i would treat it before doing another cycle. p5p, bulk 1-carboxy and/or vitex will help this. but since it was a couple years ago you did the cycle, i dont know u might just need straight up caber now.

3. Wouldnt bromocriptin do the trick aswell? Seems a bit harsh calling it lactation cause you need a good eye even to spot the liquid. Also it seems to come and go. Sometimes nothing for a month and then some for a month. I guess I could just use the bromo at 2,5 mg PM for a few weeks and see. Or just call it lactation from physical stimulation due to paranoia.LOL
    Never comes anything from the right one and the amount it to small for beeing a prolactinoma.

Z
    •   

4. bromo could help. i would try the natural route before going to caber just because it is more cost efficient. try the bromo, p5p, bulk 1-carboxy and/or vitex combo and see if it works.

5. do caber or bromo, 1 carboxy, p5p actually do anything permanent? wouldnt his prolactin level return to the same after he got off any of these tratments?

6. i dont have lump just a lil juice..... never bothered me

7. Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    do caber or bromo, 1 carboxy, p5p actually do anything permanent? wouldnt his prolactin level return to the same after he got off any of these tratments?
    i have not heard of prolactin sides returning after using these. however it could be aggravated by another cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr. John--Would you treat with Hydrocortisone?
    By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. Tasty Diet Treat
    By Minty25 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 12:08 AM
  3. Possible to treat gyne?
    By Moob in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. AD treat