Torem for epi cycle

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
So im finishing up epi at 30/40/40/40 and i really didnt realize how mild it really is.. i picked up torem for pct but i almost feel like i dont even need it for pct..

could I just get away with running the PCS? im not shutdown or anything, i feel completely normal

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
id like to save the torem for my next cyc, how do i know if I really need to use the torem?

anhtheo5

Awards
Even though you don't feel shutdown doesn't mean you're not. Personally I would run some sort of pct. How were your gains?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
You should got off of a steroid cycle...of course you need PCT...You might be able to get away with an OTC PCT, but I wouldn't risk it...just use it to be safe.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I did the same cycle just a bit higher dosages.. ran torem for about 2 weeks.. didnt feel shut down at all everyone said save it ater the two weeks.. i continued gaining in my pct.. only thing i would have added if i went back would be def a cortisol control/blocker.. i got carb cravings like nothing else about 3 weeks after cycle.. ive never craved junk food that much in my life

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
true, thanks for the reply. Whatd you run the torem at? I was thinking like 90/60 along side AI PCS (stoked)

Gains have been alright, just didnt realize how mild epi really is. I'm up 5 lbs going into my fourth week. I ran it 20/30/40/40. Ive just a good sense of well being throughout the cycle. My strength did go up which is good, and ive gotten a little size too. It def leaned me out and Ive held onto my weight. I probably wont run epi again. Reason being, if im gonna be sober for 4-6 wks and bust my ass in the gym, and be rough on the liver, i want some bigger gains.. this stuff is just so mild you almost forget your on it.

I give it a 7 out of 10.. more for cutting if anything

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I run Epi up to 50mg and felt like I didn't need any PCT, but still did.

I just cut my nolva dose in half.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I ran epi 10/20/20/30 over a year ago. I ran torem at a not so high dosage for 3 weeks. It went well. I dont think I needed 3 weeks tho. With 2 weeks I would have been fine.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I didnt feel shut down either until I came off... You just dont know until you stop taking it