M1t is similar to which aas?

sarcoplasm

Awards
Gentlemen,
Would you say M1t is closest to Masteron, Primobolan, Trenbolone or perhaps somethig else. What do you think?
Sarcoplasm

sarcoplasm

Awards
Are you saying muscle gains like Tren but not the same muscle strength?
Sarcoplasm

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
It seems to lean you up, makes muscles harder, and gives good pumps. But, I never noticed a gain in strength.

neckcrank

Awards
I've noticed just the opposite....lean mass gains and serious increase in strength.

NC

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I noticed some pretty serious strength gains but none that were unproportional with weight gains, on tren my max bench spiked to like 315 for 3 off my max is like 270 for 3 right now I think it is up to 285 and I am 2 weeks in to a 4 week m1t cycle so the strength goes up just not like tren.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
minimal strength gains for me on M1T. better strength gains on trans 1-test/1-ad. But leaner and faster gains with M1T.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I too experienced very little strength gains.........but talk about the pumps, wow

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say its probably still to early to tell from what I've read but If I had to guess I'd say the strength gains on methyl-1 test will probably be compable to tren. I think the main reason people aren't experiencing strength gains on m1t like they do on tren is duration of cycles and dosing. Think about it. Most people run fina 6-12 weeks on the average compared to fina which most people run 2 weeks and a few seemed to go up to 4. I know when I'm on fina I don't really even see the strength gains until week 2. Also people run 75-150mgs of tren ed compared to 10-20mgs of methyl 1 test. I think once people strart getting brave and upping the dose I bet the strength gains will be much better. I'm thinking of upping the dose on my next cycle of 1-test to 30-40 mgs next cycle to see if gains will improve like I think they will. Right now I'm running 20mgs to see how my body reacts to it. Once again everthing I say is just speculation based on how diffrent steroids affected me in the past. But I hope to find out for myself once I go higher with the doses.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Weird, I got great strength gains and mass while getting leaner on my m1t, but never really got much strength gains from 1-t at all.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um, sorry guys, but isn't M1T packing on pounds far beyond tren's effects in the same time frame?

I mean, one guy I sold some to was up 12lbs in the first week, and another (MZL) was up 11lbs in 10 days. Tren sure as hell doesn't do that!

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by N4cer
Um, sorry guys, but isn't M1T packing on pounds far beyond tren's effects in the same time frame?

I mean, one guy I sold some to was up 12lbs in the first week, and another (MZL) was up 11lbs in 10 days. Tren sure as hell doesn't do that!
I have seen people gain that much off of Tren in 3 weeks, you have to remeber, tren will take slightly loner than M 1T to see tha affects since it has an acetate ester

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Acetate ester is full strength on the late 2nd day to early 3rd day. Just double dose the first 2 days. Same for the propionate ester.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
OK, I know little to nothing about AAS, but wouldn't the immediate weight gains of M1T be comparable to those of Dbol? I understand that Dbol is run a longer cycles but the weight gain from what I've read is similar in that it puts on a lot of mass quickly.

cm5

BiGPiMPiN

Awards
OK, I know little to nothing about AAS, but wouldn't the immediate weight gains of M1T be comparable to those of Dbol? I understand that Dbol is run a longer cycles but the weight gain from what I've read is similar in that it puts on a lot of mass quickly.

cm5
but in this case the quick weight gain is muscle as opposed to dbols water weight gain

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a BIG fan of dbol, and I have to say I've never heard of gains coming that quickly from it even. MAYBE Anadrol, but I doubt that.

Godlike

Awards
OK I went from 216 to 229 in 7 days strength is way up also
I have upped my dosage to 20 mg because I have stopped gaining and have had no sides so I guess I can handle it, still using the T1pro also at 1 squirt I do have some lower back pain but I believe it is from all the extra weight I'm carrying, because it goes away when I sit or just stretch my back. I will be buying more of this "supp" as soon as I recover from CHRISTmas.

powerlifter6920

I see strength gains on Fina by day three or four! It's the bomb. Just ordered some methyl-1-test, can't wait!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no way could those 1 week gains be all muscle. maybe 2 lbs of muscle per week at most with the rest being mostly water and fat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 46