picking up some test

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
whats up guys,

im gonna run some test e in a couple of months and im wondering what my best options are here.. i know some people and i can prob pull some strings if I wanted to pick it up... should i go that route or if i do some research online, can i find a credible source? im not asking for sources, but just whether or not its even available online since the governments clamped down so much..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's your money man. Try to avoid any source that uses a website.

Omega Man

Awards
If you can get quality domestic stuff, and you're confident in the quality, then stay away from international pharmacies.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive done both...and honestly...getting the gear sent to me in the mail was a mistake in my opinion...there is no guarantee that these websites are going to be any more legit than a domestic source....ask unreal about that one....i would find a guy that is trustworthy and huge...if hes huge you know his gear is good....dont buy gear from a 140 lbs guy telling you that hes just been cutting for a while or something...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You can find legit suppliers online, just be prepared to research research research to make sure you aren't going to get screwed.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are indeed good places online, but if you can find a local, that is legit then it is prob he better route.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gettin real suppliers is HARD i still havent found ones i truly turst and ive been around for sometime..

revamping

Awards
Jay Edit: Quite clearly it states no source posting or requesting. Please adhere to those rules

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
too bad ********* has gone offline, that site was full of sources many of which got busted doing business there.

szath10

Awards
it took four different suppliers to find one i actually trust Be careful and prepared to lose money

Status
Not open for further replies.