Test Induced Symptoms?

x3CiTYPat

Awards
Hello AnabolicMinds members,

Um, I'm new to this website and I think you guys might be able to help me.
Okay straight to the topic.

What are the symptoms after injecting Testosterone Enanthate?. I've heard that it takes effect within 2 weeks. (2 shots per week)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
symptoms? what are u asking?

seems to me u have no clue what ur doing, i would also focus on diet as u should not be touching steroids at ur height/weight

x3CiTYPat

Awards
I eat about 7 meals a day, high in protein and carbs. mostly chicken breasts, and white rice. but i also do brown rice. plus in between hours, i drink protein shake. and lots of water.

i was just wondering if there are going to be any symptoms. and so far i've gained 14 pounds of lean mass since i started my diet. i'm a hard gainer.

thanks for replying

x3CiTYPat

Awards
"my diet is on point. My question is this, I'm pinning 250mg test E twice a week (mon/thurs), and im getting feelins of coldness, elevated HR, and slight flu-ish sickness. Is this normal? And yes this is my first time using gear, yes i'm young, but i'm a hard gainer and i just wanted to use something to help speed things along. I'm plenty old enough to have made this decision on my own, thank you for the constructive criticism but please offer me some advice as i know many of you have experience... Thanks "

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes this could be the "test flu", i experienced it about 2 weeks into my test-e cycle and within a week of my prop cycle. just make sure ur getting plenty of rest. if it doesnt get better within 3-4 days then go to a doctor as it might be the actual flu

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SERUM SICKNESS!!! if it doesnt subside in a few days like nos mentioned goto the doctor, and tell him what the deal is.

good luck

x3CiTYPat

Awards
thank you so much for replying.
and i will if my symptoms don't go away in a few days.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you're aspirating properly too and not injecting into veins, vessels, etc.