Supplement Question

Skar101

Awards
Hey guys I've been doing some research and I believe I'm ready to ask a question.

Background:

I took Andro at 19 with a group of friends. Amazing Results, but we put the work in.

I'm 24 and have about 6 months of free time and I'm looking for similar results. I have been working out for the past few years, mainly cardio and working out with weights only about 3 days a week.

I understand the product is off the market and it seems my alternatives are a little more extreme then I would like.

1) Monohydrate Creatine seems to be what i want to take but i'm afraid it will just bulk and not add lean muscle if i buy the wrong product

2) ALSO, i read a few post/articles saying the muscle mass disappears very rapidly after you stop using the product.

3) I really would like andro type results, lean and large muscle mass. Any recommendations are welcome.

-Thanks in Advance

also, this seems outa place :bruce3: but hillarious

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just run some m1t its light on the liver and will give great results

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
are you kidding me? light on liver? yeah right. horrible suggestion to give this guy to run. especially if he hasnt run nething in 5 years.

stick with something simple like havoc/epi or hdrol. but if you are looking for something similar to the andro you used as in strength and size gain i would research mdrol..or any other superdrol clones.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jk about last post.
but if u are talkin about 1ad then i would suggest something like SD (sd id superdrol but its sold out and banned so look for mdrol by cel similar product and cell is known for their awsome quality) its alil more harsh but will give good results. try 19nor tren products like finavol not methyl and still potent. P-plex is a clone of pheraplex potent as HE*L like SD but more of the wet dbol gains. some compare it to dbol some claim its better. ill be able to tell u in 3wks when i start mine.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
research...research....research....i will help you build the boat but you gotta find the g@damned ocean on your own....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
some1 actually caught that befoere i could post the second reply. woow ur quick man
yah m1t is rat posion stay away

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mooch is right just look around theres alot of mild PH that are pretty good. i just neva liked epi... was too weak it stack it with a wet cpumpound to stay away from estro sides but thats about it,

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
along these same lines you could try methyl tren....its really easy on the liver and has very little sides as well....

oh and just in case you didnt get it big papa...this is a joke

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
if you're just lookin' to try out some supplements to bulk up, creatine monohydrate is an excellent supplement to use

increase your water intake to 2 gallons a day first of all.

take 4 servings of 5g separated througout the day for 5 days.

then, just use one or two servings of 5g a day for the remainder of your cycle.
use it on off days as well.

run it for 8 week on and 4 weeks off.

if you're doing it right and drinking plenty of water, you should love creatine.

and the water retetion you get in intramuscular so it will make your muscles look bigger but you yourself won't look bloated. it gives you a fuller look, and you'll have significantly more muscle stamina in the gym.

working out just feels better on creatine.

fernalfers

Awards
Now would you suggest taking Creatine while on cycle? Currently i'm on my 5th day of P-Plex and was not sure whether or not to take Creatine as well.?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Now would you suggest taking Creatine while on cycle? Currently i'm on my 5th day of P-Plex and was not sure whether or not to take Creatine as well.?
well, i think the original poster needs to do some research before he goes on pro-hormones.

taking creatine on cycle is your choice. it will make you look bigger and enhance your workouts but are you really gonna take p-plex AND creatine and then come off both at the same time? you might see yourself looking small post-cycle

that's just my opinion.

fernalfers

Awards
well i figured i'd continue the Creatine when i come off cycle.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yupp creatine should rarly be cycled off. its like a vitamin. there is a article dug deep in this forum somewhere explaining how creatine act as a synergist to anabolics and especially androgens. use it dont lose it.

btw guys heres a leak..... leukic is rumored to be 350% anabolic then test....

fernalfers

Awards
So what your saying then is i should be loading up on my Creatine durimg my P-Plex cycle as well?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one thing i do alot though and ppl bash on it is. 1 wk before cycle i take the week of training. i find it effective. last time i added more then .5in to arms of SD following this in first 10days of SD

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
one thing i do alot though and ppl bash on it is. 1 wk before cycle i take the week of training. i find it effective. last time i added more then .5in to arms of SD following this in first 10days of SD
if taking time off helps you grow its probably becuase you are overtraining